Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » It's Not Changing For The Better (1x1) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

"The world, it's not changing for the better. The closer you look, the more you want to look away"-Draiken

140731265729160_zpsca62d8c5.gif
Morning, often acquainted with being the calmest time of the day. Everyone awaking, and the scent of breakfast burned into the calm atmosphere alongside the aroma of firewood. Women sipping their tea, men sipping their coffee, the time of the day when there is never a care in the world, or so one would like to believe. The suns soft rays of morning sunlight shone through the windows signaling that dawn was indeed beginning to overcast the land. However, it seemed despite the fact that daytime was upon them, not everyone was awake. As the light rays of sunshine broke through the glass of the windows and shone into the room they shone onto young Draiken's face causing him to awaken slowly. His dark turquoise eyes opened and tried to avoid looking into the bright appearing light before he looked over at the clock ever so slowly. He scowled lightly at the hands on the clock as they clearly read 7;56A.M. "Damn.." he whispered under his breath covering his head with the pillow simply out of irritation, and the fact the sunlight showed his eyes no mercy. He had managed to oversleep, yet despite that, he would still make the day casual. This is where our story begins.

<3 Progressive Romance RP
<3 Seeking - A 1x1 RP - PM's Only
<3 Paragraphs Required
<3 Rules - No overpowered characters, no furries,
<3 Timeframe - This can vary depending on what you want. If you want to do medieval, we can do that. If you want to do modern we can do that. Although I don't think Draik would fit too well in the robot war ;D
<3 Please discuss with me the things in an RP that make you uncomfortable

<3 I'd love to RP with you! Please private message me (I'll see it faster) or comment here if you're interested <3
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

interested
Draiken Azvel Norvien (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:
interested

My apologies, I had some people message me through the PM's and I've reached the amount of RP's I'd like for this topic. :3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » It's Not Changing For The Better (1x1) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus