Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Answer Before Question (Answer the Person Below)

Asher Harbrook (played by Zelphyr)

Just a reversal of the "Ask the Character Below You a Question" thing. This time, your character is providing the answer to a question you don't know yet!

As you go, first come up with a question that the previous character could have been answering (ideally something your character might have asked the prior character to get the answer given, but that's not strictly necessary). Then have your character say something that sounds like the answer to a question they were asked - whether that's an affirmation, a refusal, an explanation, whatever.

Silliness is encouraged in both questions and answers. Just try to make the questions fit the answers provided! Knowing anything about the character who gave the answer is entirely optional. ;)

First answer to come up with a question for:

"Oh, no, nothing like that. I'm quite sure I died briefly, but I haven't noticed any lasting effects."
fightingleaf (played by ConnanBell)

Asher Harbrook wrote:

"Oh, no, nothing like that. I'm quite sure I died briefly, but I haven't noticed any lasting effects."

Was your date with the Prime Minister's daughter really as dangerous as the rumors say?

Next answer!

"... That only happened once, and very much against my will."
Denver (played by Jejune)

I heard that you tried to fight a folding chair once..?

Woop! Next answer, heh.

“What?! No, dude, that would definitely be against protocol. And my morals..”
“Did you take the box of pastries from the front desk? It was supposed to be for the entire force.”

He maniacally grins, “Maybe...)
Frida Avilez (played by ConnanBell)

Hey, man. Ever lick a lizard?

The Next Question!

"W-what!? Of course I have! H-how could you ever think otherwise!" *hides face behind hands*
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

"Ever flown on the back of a creature?"

"I've done more than lick one, I ate it." The ice goblin hybrid smirks.
Aello Icewing wrote:

"Every flown on the back of a creature?"
*in a loud whisper* Psst! You’re supposed provide the question to the answer above you, and then provide the answer to a question the next person will make up.
Willow (played by Zelphyr) Topic Starter

Simple enough to pull back on track, though. ;)
Aello Icewing wrote:

Would you lick a battery?

"I fink so. D'ose 're da fuzzy worms, right?"
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

The question that was just answered above: "Have you ever woken up to find puppies crawling all over you?"
The next answer: "I'm kind of hurt that you'd even ask me something like that... I thought it was pretty obvious..."
Beetle (played by Jejune)

“Hey there bud! You want some of my sweet rolls?” She holds out a plate of the freshly baked goods.

“Uhh, I-I can explain!! In the context of the situation, there’s a valid reason!” She quickly says defensively.
Hiro (played by ConnanBell)

WHY ARE YOU SUDDENLY FIFTY FEET TALL!?!

Time for question!

"Um... I don't know what that is, but yeah, I could probably benchpress it."

"Have you ever met the tsar of Russia?"
The next answer: "Um, I guess I could... if you're sure it's the best course of action."
Deuce (played by lexiconflinger)

The Question: "So...do you think you could steal it instead? Y'know, because they're terrible people."

The next answer: "No, never! What kind of person do you take me for?!"
Adelia (played by Angelus-Relator)

The Question: "Want some wine? I have plenty."

The Answer: "Steal? For what reason? If it's a danger in the hands of Mortals, sure."
Ratchter (played by ConnanBell)

Do you think you should take people's cell phones to prevent wanton meme generating?

QUESTION!!

"Ask me that again, and I'll open your gut and show you what your liver looks like!"
Lith (played by Angelus-Relator)

The Question: "How do you handle an evil king?"

The Answer: "They'll do it anyways, so no."
Chasu Maru (played by Zelphyr) Topic Starter

Question to the last answer: "Shouldn't these fools be forbidden from running about and shrieking so?!"

Answer to the next question: "Of course I have! And soon, all shall know of the Great Chasu Maru!"

The question: "Have you ever written a book?"
The next answer: "Feathers. A lot of feathers..."
Taffy (played by ConnanBell)

What exactly are you made of?

Answer!!

"Oh, you don't have to worry about them. I went ahead and ate them all. They were yummy!"
Mason Fox (played anonymously)

Question: “where are the brains I was saving for later?”

Answer:
“Oh yes!! I love doing that!!!”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Answer Before Question (Answer the Person Below)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus