Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » One-eyed Pokémon Ranger interest check (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Vayne Rose (played by Samoy)

Hiya, I've had this character for a while but not had much RP with him. It's hard finding generic RP in the first place, but then adding a random complicates things.

Anyway, I just had an idea for an RP! It requires that your character be a Pokémon trainer of some description. Breeder, dragon tamer, manic, etc.

It can be set in any region! (My knowledge of regions that were introduced after Unova are limited however.) As long as the region has it's own villainous team that steals people's Pokémon.

The general idea is that Vayne is in public, as well as YC, when the regional team attacks and starts stealing people's Pokémon, one of YC's Pokémon gets taken. Vayne may be retired as a Ranger and isn't obligated to help, but he is a good guy, and manages to stop most of them from getting away anyway, but the one who took YC gets away. Vayne takes off after them, and YC follows too.

What happens next is up in the air. We could go on an entire trek around the whole region for YC's Pokémon, or get it back pretty quickly, and start travelling together. Who knows?

Vayne isn't a trainer, he doesn't own the Pokémon that travel with him. They're technically wild, but they are friendly.

So PvP battles are not only undesired, but also not possible. C:

Romance can be an option! Depends on your character.

Thanks for reading~
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

I am interested :)
JetStorm

I am not one to rp Pokemon, but this interests me greatly.

I'll send a message.
Okuyasu

Heya! This seems interesting.
Vayne Rose (played by Samoy) Topic Starter

Bump
Vayne Rose (played by Samoy) Topic Starter

Old post but bumping anyway
Foxfarer

I love this plot! If you're up to it I can so do a rp!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » One-eyed Pokémon Ranger interest check (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus