Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy School (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So recently the building progress of this huge school had finally finished! The world's first magic school. Before people could only learn through expensive books and stories, but now.. there's a whole school for those interested.
Think of it sorta like Howard's world and school but a bit bigger and more mythical. This school is sorta like a college actually. Once you've finished normal highschool, you can enroll in this school and eventually graduate with all sorts of different degrees.
Erix(My character) is 20 at this time and is in his second year. Unlike other schools, you attend this one for 6 years before graduating. You could also go longer if wanted. For Erix I'm looking for slow burn romance, friendship building, etc.
Erix is studying in the magical and mythical (MM) department. He wishes to study and work with mythical animals for a job. Although, there are three main categories in the school. Along with their subcategories.
Venus(My character) is around 19 at this time, and just entered her first year. She currently didn't choose one side, and has a bit of the main three categories mixed into her schedule. I'm looking for slow burn romance or friendship building.

(I have these two characters you can choose from if you wish to rp this with me)

The main three are, animals, herbs, magic.

This school also has dorms. The doors are a good half a mile walk away from the main school buildings. The school is one huge building, connected with glass pathways between the three main buildings.
Between all this, is freshly cut grass and a few trees. There are also stone statues that move and often welcome the students on their first days and say goodbye to them on their last(before breaks).
Then there's a huge magical forest, which is pretty dangerous. You can only go there if there's a teacher who will go with you.

Have questions? Please dm me or ask me in comments! If you're interested please let me know or just feel free to dm me. We can discuss plot, characters, relationships, etc later on. I can also answer questions about the plot!
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

this sounds really interesting! id love to rp with you ^w^
FalseRose Topic Starter

howley wrote:
this sounds really interesting! id love to rp with you ^w^

Oh awesome :0! You can dm me whenever you're free ^^
i'm intrested can i use my demon oc dark for this?
DashersSmashers

Ooh! I love this idea! I would love to have my pegasus be involved with this, but just change her age a little up for this though lol

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy School (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus