Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙢 πšπ™Ύπ™°π™³ 【 Ξ› FFXV 1X1 】

*The young woman sighed in content as she sat at a table reading over the map that she had along with a book by its side. Her eyebrows scrunched in slight frustration.*

"How am I supposed to find them at this rate?"

*She whispered softly to herself. The young woman had long brunette hair in a curly pattern, dark skin that had a lighter tone, and dark brown eyes. Her outfit was that not usual in the area. Knee high black boots, a leather coat to match that went to her mid-thighs, a corset type top along with black shorts. On her hands were black fingerless gloves.*

*However what did stand out was a ruby colored teardrop earring. Sighing softly, she stood up and stretched and looked out to the forest not far off.*

"Hmm...who is to say it's not there..."
*The young woman sighed as she wandered through the forest. Granted many told others never to wander at night as there were daemons that were around. However, this didn't bother her too much. It was then a a growl sounded and she quickly dodged the limb near her.*

"Shit.."*She muttered as she skidded on mthe ground. It was a daemon. Looking it over, it didn't seem too powerful. A coeurl. It growled and hissed at her. Smirking, she smiled soon.*

"It is way too late at night to be dealing with this..."*The Coeurl lunged at her and with using her magic, she casted a fire spell and summoning her spear she hit it over the abdomen, before kicking it to the side rock wall. It staggered back up and ran at her. Before she could dodge it sunk its claws into her side. Crying out, she stabbed it with her spear watching as it fell to the ground.*

"Great...and I'm far from Lestallum."*She stood up and sat against a tree holding her side. She didn't want to risk running into another daemon.*"Just...have to rest..a bit.."

*As she closed her eyes, the earring she had let out a small glow. One that could be seen among the trees.*
*Darkness.
Thats all she remembered after being attacked. She knew she should have been more careful at least. But in that moment she did what she had to do. A strange scent entered her nostrils causing to lightly sneeze. Shaking her head, she opened her eyes to see four men. Her eyes widened as she blinked looking at them.*

"W-Who are you where am I?"*She looked around, but winced slightly from her side.*

*Her eyes kept weary as she made sure they wouldn't attack. But sighing softly, she didn't sense anything. Looking to them, she tilted her head.*

"Hmm..your clothing says different. But I won't press...thank you."*She motioned to the bandaged wound before bowing her head slightly.*

"I apologize you had to trek to get me..my earring at times will send off a glow. I didn't want to kill the Coeurl...but something set it off. I knew it was in pain as well."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » πšƒπ™·π™΄ 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙢 πšπ™Ύπ™°π™³ 【 Ξ› FFXV 1X1 】

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus