Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF RP partners, mostly romance, NO smut (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! My name is Sky. I'm currently looking to find a solo roleplay partner. I can play any gender and any age. I'm new, so if I make any mistakes regarding this website please let me know. I don't roleplay any smut or things like that. Looking for mainly romance RPs but other genres work as well. Just bored and really up for anything! Maybe my RP partner could even help me navigate this website a little better.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

OnlYBookworM

i'll be happy to rp with you!
Hello and welcome :0!
When I was new I was a bit overwhelmed- but really this website isn't too difficult to navigate. Is love to rp with you.. romance is one of my favorite genres.
Welcome! I'd love to rp when you can, if you want ^w^
ChibiWeeb

I could RP as well, I've only started a few days ago myself.
Laufey

Sky200 wrote:
Hello! My name is Sky. I'm currently looking to find a solo roleplay partner. I can play any gender and any age. I'm new, so if I make any mistakes regarding this website please let me know. I don't roleplay any smut or things like that. Looking for mainly romance RPs but other genres work as well. Just bored and really up for anything! Maybe my RP partner could even help me navigate this website a little better.

I would be happy to rp with you If you are still looking. Since I only joined today.
CheshireMitsu

dont know if youre still looking for a rp since theres so many replies here (how do you od it????) but i would like to! if we can do the rp and chat (if you want) on Google Chat, because i cant get on here much

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF RP partners, mostly romance, NO smut (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus