Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Nintendo Switch Games

Hiya everyone. i am wondering if anyone on here plays the Nintendo games Animal Crossing: New Horizon, Pokemon Shield, Digimon Cyber Sleuth, or Monster Hunter: Rise. if so lets chatter about any of those if you own them and played them! i am looking for more friends who play them!
pixl.Bee

I play Shield and ACNH! the times I get to play are a bit limited, buuuut yeah! :D!
SakuyaShirahiro Topic Starter

i play when i get time xD i have like 600 hours on acnh and like 120 on pokemon xD
Lyia (played anonymously)

pixl.Bee wrote:
I play Shield and ACNH! the times I get to play are a bit limited, buuuut yeah! :D!

I also have Shield and ACNH. :D
SakuyaShirahiro Topic Starter

i love both games so much!
pixl.Bee

Lyia wrote:
pixl.Bee wrote:

I also have Shield and ACNH. :D
Cool :D actually I think I remember attending a meteor shower on your island quite awhile back, when you posted about it here on the forums. at least, I think it was you - I recognize your name.
Kim Site Admin

I just got a switch! I have two games. One is just dance, the other is animal crossing New horizons. I'm not really able to do a lot of either until after epic week but I look forward to kicking back and enjoying island life ;)
Kim wrote:
I just got a switch! I have two games. One is just dance, the other is animal crossing New horizons. I'm not really able to do a lot of either until after epic week but I look forward to kicking back and enjoying island life ;)

Stardew valley is a fun game as well!
SharkoTheLatexShork

Scribblenaughts unlimited is so fun, want violence, youy can have violence, want peace, then you can have peace, its a full on sandbox game where you can be mean or nice, but you have to be nice in order to beat the game

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Nintendo Switch Games

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus