Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Alice In Wonderland Rp (And new rp pa (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Collin (played by JetStorm)

I kinda want to do an Alice In Wonderland rp,i am bored and kinda desperate here...literally no one had replied in over a week.(in my inbox) so i am also looking for new rp partners.

I am looking to use Collin here, he is from Helluva Boss, BUT, since he looks precious and innocent, I think he'd fit well in a Wonderland themed rp.

If anyone is interested, shoot me a message...
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Collin (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

Still looking
Primrose-Chan

Hey, I'm interested in this if you'd like to roleplay! I have a character that would work well for this!

Primrose-Chan wrote:
Hey, I'm interested in this if you'd like to roleplay! I have a character that would work well for this!

cool i sent a message to ya.

still looking for more people
What kind of Alice in wonderland are you thinking? If it's the American McGee style, I'm all for it.

Nercsylliac wrote:
What kind of Alice in wonderland are you thinking? If it's the American McGee style, I'm all for it.

Sure we can do that
hello I would love to do this

7654melody7654 wrote:
hello I would love to do this

Send me a message
Okuyasu

This seems pretty neato! And I'm glad I FINALLY found someone who likes Helluva Boss. May I join this RP?
Hey! This seems pretty cool! No matter which type of Alice of Wonderland it is(American McGee or Lewis Carroll), I’m up for it. I’m fine creating a character just for this :) (And also, I finally found people who like Helluva Boss too! :D)

May I join this RP?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Alice In Wonderland Rp (And new rp pa (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus