Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pirate Fantasy, Welcome To The Crew! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Dantelli

Your character is trying to escape a terror in their life, whether it be a marriage, responsibilities or enemies. They run onto a ship, a ship of hideaways and those who do not fit in with the world outside. The captain of the ship, surprised to see such a normal individual invites you to be one of the crew. Would it be better than your original option?

Happy to discuss any ideas

Little tips:

- Don't mind group but would prefer 1x1
- More than two lines.
- No smut
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

This sounds interesting... I have a pirate crew story of my own. I have a character named Jerred Ainsley (Later in the series, he is given the name Jove) and he used to work for the English, working in a newly found mine to find more riches. He was there for his whole life until he managed to escape. His friend who also worked in the mines, Alisus Koe, had influenced him to leave. However, Jerred does get away, but is chased down and is eventually knocked out and found on the seashore by the pirate captain. Anyway, later on, it is discovered that Alisus Koe escaped too, but is working for Blood Tide's (the pirate crew Jove is in) arch enemy, Captain Tarkarian.

Anyway, I think it sounds cool to do an AU for him.
Dantelli Topic Starter

AliRevellian wrote:
This sounds interesting... I have a pirate crew story of my own. I have a character named Jerred Ainsley (Later in the series, he is given the name Jove) and he used to work for the English, working in a newly found mine to find more riches. He was there for his whole life until he managed to escape. His friend who also worked in the mines, Alisus Koe, had influenced him to leave. However, Jerred does get away, but is chased down and is eventually knocked out and found on the seashore by the pirate captain. Anyway, later on, it is discovered that Alisus Koe escaped too, but is working for Blood Tide's (the pirate crew Jove is in) arch enemy, Captain Tarkarian.

Anyway, I think it sounds cool to do an AU for him.

Sounds good! I sent you a PM

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pirate Fantasy, Welcome To The Crew! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus