Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mystery at the Ursa Major Hotel (discord (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Primrose-Chan

In the far reaches of Laropolis Village lies a fenced-off area where a hotel lays. The Ursa Major Hotel. Ever since the war started, the hotel closed its doors, locking the large, elaborate gates out front so no one could enter except the staff members. Now that the war ended, the hotel is a mystery to the citizens of Laropolis, especially since the closed gates are quite unlike the community. But then the doors opened, inviting guests in with the warm scent of vanilla and honey. But... something's off...

This roleplay takes place in the late 19th to early 20th century in a made-up country in Europe. I'm not the best at roleplays like this but I wanted to try my hand at something similar, at least. This is a fantasy roleplay where the town of Laropolis does not know about the monsters that lurk in the surrounding forest or the hotel. However, that isn't the only mystery. Discord is required and this will be played with a group, though you don't have to roleplay with multiple people at a time. DM me for the link!

If you need more information, I can provide that, as well!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Im interested is this still open? I can make a oc from scratch and i have discord

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mystery at the Ursa Major Hotel (discord (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus