Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP of various themes (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ello,

Looking for some RP of the following kind:

Fantasy
Modern or other era's with magical/supernatural elements
Combat
Action
Horror / Gore - this can get graphic at times with the descriptions so a warning here if it ain't your cup of tea
Medical - again, graphic at times
Social / friends
I am open to suggestions
I do tend to lean towards the more horror type / monster stuff but also casual chit chat and adventure is great too

Western and sci-fi aren’t particularly my thing but have been proven wrong recently!
Teen stuff/school/college stuff - BIG NOPE
Fandom RP - No thank you

I am an adult, I prefer to RP with adults. None of my OC's (ok maybe Yang) should be left unsupervised with minors.

Romance is a hazy one cause most of my OC’s aren’t sexually or romantically driven. Platonic relationships would probably be more normal. Cuddles and affection is cool but anything further would be fade to black. Trying to get romantic with some of the more awkward OC’s would be amusing.

Generally I’ll write a paragraph or two if there is enough to work with.
*No one-liners please*

Regarding themes please PM me about which OC's take your fancy cause then we can work out the what, when, why's our OC's would interact. I will mention if I feel that the characters will realistically hang out together or not for something worthwhile.

Active OC's - Rene, Kiran, Allan, Yangin, Lex

Inactive OC's - Wapiti, Dejkar
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts,

heyo! I'd be up for a fantasy roleplay! if you like my current character Archer Moonborn we can do something with him, otherwise I can make something g up new( I don't like rping over 35 year old people just becausethe only people that age I interact with are my parents.)
Leighoflight Topic Starter

Mysticboy wrote:
heyo! I'd be up for a fantasy roleplay! if you like my current character Archer Moonborn we can do something with him, otherwise I can make something g up new( I don't like rping over 35 year old people just becausethe only people that age I interact with are my parents.)

Heya,
Send me a PM and we can discuss things :)

Bumping, re-opening and added another OC
I'll do the rps if you want

Pm me and we can have a chat :)
HI! Would you be interested in a psychological/horror/fantasy/romance roleplay? Basically a beauty and the beast theme but darker. Beauty in this case would be a changeling that's being taken back to Faeryland by her keeper (Beast).

Interesting, PM me :)
I’d absolutely be down to try a modern supernatural rp!!!

Cool, gimme a buzz on PM and we can talk :)
Hello, I am unsure if this is still open but I would be up for a horror, gorey, psychological, modern roleplay if you are up for it of course. I am alright with monsters as well :)
Ehh...it's been a while since I've roleplayed, what the heck! I saw that you had DnD/WoW listed there? Would it be a collaborative story with dice and sheets? How might that work? (I do know that I'm a bit late on this train, but I'd love to roleplay with you!)

Updated

Bump because I have a new guy Allan that needs some fleshing out and some RP practice.

Essentially what I have is what looks like a homeless guy is an alien (heavy The Thing vibes going on) He's introverted, curious and generally not someone you'd take to a party cause he'd be a complete downer.
He wants to try and act human and do normal human things. And that's as far as I got at the moment. He is a serious WIP at the moment.

This is not to say I won't take on other RP's with my already established dudes.
Leighoflight wrote:
Ello,

Looking for some RP of the following kind:

Fantasy
Modern or other era's with magical/supernatural elements
Combat
Action
Horror / Gore - this can get graphic at times with the descriptions so a warning here if it ain't your cup of tea
Medical - again, graphic at times
Social / friends
I am open to suggestions
I do tend to lean towards the more horror type / monster stuff but also casual chit chat and adventure is great too

Western and sci-fi aren’t particularly my thing but have been proven wrong recently!
Teen stuff/school/college stuff - BIG NOPE
Fandom RP - No thank you

I am an adult, I prefer to RP with adults. None of my OC's (ok maybe Yang) should be left unsupervised with minors.

Romance is a hazy one cause most of my OC’s aren’t sexually or romantically driven. Platonic relationships would probably be more normal. Cuddles and affection is cool but anything further would be fade to black. Trying to get romantic with some of the more awkward OC’s would be amusing.

Generally I’ll write a paragraph or two if there is enough to work with.
*No one-liners please*

Regarding themes please PM me about which OC's take your fancy cause then we can work out the what, when, why's our OC's would interact. I will mention if I feel that the characters will realistically hang out together or not for something worthwhile.

Active OC's - Rene, Kiran, Allan, Yangin, Lex

Inactive OC's - Wapiti, Dejkar
intersted!
Mabye a medical or a horror rp?
leaning more to medical

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for RP of various themes (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus