Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

(Drans is agender)
(Sorry..... should I say bone person or bone monster? but do you think my summary covered all the important parts?)
Enigma (played by TemtoeZ)

As the arrow struck my side my right leg stopped working to much of my suprise it had been the reinforcement guards that were sent because i had killed the rest. As the bones struck me in the chest i was blown over, letting the guards attack with spears and swords dismembering my body. For a quick last resort i send out more smoke balls and i hitch a ride on a chain getting flung away from there. After landing i immediately start to crawl to the nearest place i could reside as cover for i had only part if my thigh and a arm left. I come upon a chain free shop, opening the door and crawling inside. I lay against the wall and look around only to see the girl from earlier staring back at me as a response to mynsudden intrusion i say in a more gravely voice than usual "Oh its you"
Astrids eyes flicked up from her work station toward the hurt enigma now laying in her doorway. She left the bowl of black paste she had been mixing and rushed over to the him or it ,she wasn’t quite sure.

“Yes just me, you’re safe” her voice was soft like a melody that soothes a cranky child.

A smile was on her face as she bent down to examine the arrow protruding from him and she then looked up running her hands over his leg then she looked at the dents left on his chest from the nasty bones.

“I might have something for those holes but I’d need to pull the arrow out” she stood looking down at the Enigma then walked to her work area and started rummaging in the cabinets pulling out some powders and adding them to the black paste while waiting on an answer if it wanted help or not.

No i dont nse

(Whoopz meant to type more) No i dont need help but i need you to heat up a oven or a fire place a
“Sure, I can do that” she again left the mixture on the counter. She tied her long flowing hair back and grabbed some wood quietly starting a small fire in large fire place that took up almost one whole wall. When she was done she washed her hands and turned toward the creature “It should heat up and grow quickly”

(Really sorry i keep hitting the enter button) "No i dont need help i need you to to heat up a oven or a fire place and i need it *hot*".
I said as she went to go do that i took off my face plate reaveling a bunch of wires and gears, then shoving my hand into the mess i pull out a scorpian. Its black as night with a weird line pattern of firey orange cracks when she comes back i say "i need you to put this in the place of heat, grab it by the stinger " i say before a loud screeching sound of metal on metal erupts from my body and with a especially gravly voice almost hard to hear what i say "Yes if your wondering that its the thing causing the chains" when she went to go do that i started ripping out peices of my neck exposing a large tube "Dont worry about me keep that thing in heat or else" i say "i have a back up body for these things" i say before ripping out the tube as my body goes limp and a bright greyish liquid comes pouring out.

Minutes later a robot comes through the door almost the same as the last body but without all the bags and cloths more baren. I sa

Start to rip if the cloths and bags putting them on myself once ready i walk over to the fire place to grab the scorpian. Dropping kt back into my head behind the face plate i turn to her "start packing the chains are going to demolish this place and if thise guards see you at all with me they will kill you, take that advice from me dearly i say as i start peetingnout the window as she gathers her things.

(Peetingout was meant to be peering out sorry)
Astrid looked at the Enigma and sighed. She she took the black paste and put it into a jar and grabbed a few other items from liquids to powders and threw them in a bag. “I’m ready now ” she took a few steps forward again placing a hand on his chest and bowed her head. “ let’s work together to destroy those who do not deserve to live”

I stop looking out the window at the question of something to drink with a sarcastic movement looking towards her, i then go back to looking out the window and see the reinforcement guards making their way from roof top to roof top a quickley jerk the question of "are you done with grabbing your stuff" as the guards start moving away from the shop.
She nodded “ let’s go out the cellar” she walked over and opened a door that goes down a staircase “I’ll cover the door in poison so it will kill a few before they figure it out” she started pulling the Enigma with her down the stairs and back up another set to a small alley

As we enter the alley its coveredbin vines "i think those guards had the right idea with the roofs" as i extend the joints on my arm and grab the roof edge and slinging myself ip and then bringing astrid up. As we jump from roof to roof thaf share a close distnce to tge ally way i stop to look around "i dont know how far these thjngs reach, i theve never done this before so its a good idea to get away of town as soon as possible.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus