Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Enigma (played by TemtoeZ)

Start to rip if the cloths and bags putting them on myself once ready i walk over to the fire place to grab the scorpian. Dropping kt back into my head behind the face plate i turn to her "start packing the chains are going to demolish this place and if thise guards see you at all with me they will kill you, take that advice from me dearly i say as i start peetingnout the window as she gathers her things.

(Peetingout was meant to be peering out sorry)
Astrid looked at the Enigma and sighed. She she took the black paste and put it into a jar and grabbed a few other items from liquids to powders and threw them in a bag. “I’m ready now ” she took a few steps forward again placing a hand on his chest and bowed her head. “ let’s work together to destroy those who do not deserve to live”

I stop looking out the window at the question of something to drink with a sarcastic movement looking towards her, i then go back to looking out the window and see the reinforcement guards making their way from roof top to roof top a quickley jerk the question of "are you done with grabbing your stuff" as the guards start moving away from the shop.
She nodded “ let’s go out the cellar” she walked over and opened a door that goes down a staircase “I’ll cover the door in poison so it will kill a few before they figure it out” she started pulling the Enigma with her down the stairs and back up another set to a small alley

As we enter the alley its coveredbin vines "i think those guards had the right idea with the roofs" as i extend the joints on my arm and grab the roof edge and slinging myself ip and then bringing astrid up. As we jump from roof to roof thaf share a close distnce to tge ally way i stop to look around "i dont know how far these thjngs reach, i theve never done this before so its a good idea to get away of town as soon as possible.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Wandering Knight [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus