Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Doubutt Game

Kim Site Admin

Official topic for discussing how to most effectively play the Doubutt game. :)
Dragonfire Moderator

New this year that I've noticed, so far - there's a new fork-like weapon! There also seems to be a new room with a bouncy-ball launcher - so far I haven't tried taking the weapon into it, but if you rush Doubutt into it, you can kind of disrupt the flow of the balls until they all leave the launchers. The balls in it seem to have a ton of inertia behind them.
oops.png

It might be a puzzle, but I think I broke Doubutt. ;u;
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

FishyFrisk wrote:
oops.png

It's a puzzle! Doubutt is okay! :)
Raspberry_Beret

Okay, I for real keep having this issue. I keep either losing items in the black, or in this case I lost Doubutt's other butt. What do? It's why I haven't been successful yet.

gl-93704-1619386176.jpeg

Heads up, just pushed a patch that:

1. Increases the power of the magnet veeeery slightly
2. Attempts to teleport the weapon back into the room if it somehow manages to break through the wall and go flying away into the black
Kim wrote:

2. Attempts to teleport the weapon back into the room if it somehow manages to break through the wall and go flying away into the black

Thank you Kim!

I just hit my 40th doubutt win of the week. Look out below! ;)
Woohoo! :D I seem to have missed several of my item notifications, but that's probably because I've been zooming too much to notice. ❤️
FishyFrisk wrote:
oops.png

I deal with this room by clicking 'refresh' on my browser. XD
Raspberry_Beret

Kim wrote:

Oh my gosh! Kim thank you! I've been playing all morning, and managed to win twice now! Thank you so much for fixing it!

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Doubutt Game

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus