Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Binto’s Quest (Medieval Fantasy) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

You’d seen the memo posted very low on the town’s commission board- a messy scrawl of misspelled words, it’d probably repelled most prospective adventurers. After a bit of staring you’d deciphered the text.

“Looking for Support on Adventure
Going South to Heaven’s Point
Monsters
Treasure
Food”

Heaven’s Point was a cliff overlooking Boarshead Sea; aside from lovely scenery, it was known to be the home of a talented warlock, who’d since passed. Despite this, the stronghold was enchanted by powerful magic, repelling even the strongest of warriors and thieves. Someone so bold as to say they wished to go there surely had a plan, right?

At the bottom, “Go to Tavern. Ask for Binto.”

——————

I’ve had Binto for one day and already I need to play. Binto is your everyday average magic adventurer dog, who definitely needs help with the heavier doors and talking to people from out of town- not to mention handling monsters. He’s got plenty of secrets about this quest, which will eventually come out. If your characters can get over their companion being a talking dog, it’ll be a wonderful adventure.

Just looking for 2-3 additional people to join!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, Will be played with a small group of players.

ChibiWeeb

Definitely interested
Ooo, sounds fun! If you're still looking for group players, I'd be interested.
Binto (played by strawberry_champion) Topic Starter

Hey y’all! Absolutely still looking!

I’ll probably leave it open just to see if a third person is interested but in the meantime we can sort out characters and any specifics y’all might be tossing into the plot

Hey y’all! I’m gonna leave this open until we get some more concrete communication on characters and if y’all are fully interested; we’ve got one person for sure in my DMs, but this is still open if someone else sees it and is ready to roll.

I’ve had too many RP prompts die from closing them when people aren’t fully invested and I’m quite excited to see this go somewhere, so if you’re actually interested let’s knock out deets so we can get the ball rolling.
Binto wrote:
Hey y’all! I’m gonna leave this open until we get some more concrete communication on characters and if y’all are fully interested; we’ve got one person for sure in my DMs, but this is still open if someone else sees it and is ready to roll.

I’ve had too many RP prompts die from closing them when people aren’t fully invested and I’m quite excited to see this go somewhere, so if you’re actually interested let’s knock out deets so we can get the ball rolling.

Hi! I'm invested, I was just wasn't sure where we'd be discussing details, haha - but if you're ready to go soon I'm down. Do you want us to post our character ideas here or should we wait for you to send a group PM? Also, would this adventure take place in PMs or in a thread or specific group?
ChibiWeeb

Tis what I've been wondering as well.

Hey, my bad! With epic week going on the notification for replies got buried in my feed, and yesterday I was down all day with the post vaccination blues :,)

I’ll be making an OOC PM tomorrow morning with all players, and once we get the details knocked out, I prefer to run RPs under forum threads as opposed to PMs. If anyone isn’t cool with that we can always run it in PMs, but it’s just my preference.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Binto’s Quest (Medieval Fantasy) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus