Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Orb Symbol (SOLVED)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for discussing clues and potential answers to the Orb Symbol in Epic Week 2021. Please stay on topic. Remember, these riddles are designed to be challenging and require a group of people brainstorming together; don't feel intimidated if you don't know the answer right away. Every little idea can help. Research is not cheating; it is expected!

Click here to visit the location of the Orb Symbol
Dragonfire Moderator

Phew. That is a lot of kudos! Is there a way to tell how many you've given?
Forget the riddle, I wanna know who on RPR is that lavish, it wouldn't be on deck if not achievable or already cleared. Do anonymous kudos count?
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

A number of people, but it looks like the conditions aren't working right now. Just a moment! :)
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

There we go, I think that should work better :)
Tar

That first line makes me think eevee, but Pokemon lore is so dense I don't dare go in any directions until we get more clues. XD
Dragonfire Moderator

Tar wrote:
That first line makes me think eevee, but Pokemon lore is so dense I don't dare go in any directions until we get more clues. XD

Yeah, there is... A Lot. We need a little more direction for this one, I think. :P
Oh! It...It was me. I did that. I did that?! O.o
Dragonfire Moderator

And I'm apparently your antithesis in the kudos department. :P

...Eevee evolutions??
Ilmarinen Moderator

Sounds a lot like eeveelutions! Orrr, shinies? Do some Pokemon not have a shiny form?
Dragonfire Moderator

Heimdall wrote:
Sounds a lot like eeveelutions! Orrr, shinies? Do some Pokemon not have a shiny form?

No, all of 'em have a shiny form. There's some that aren't quite available, but-

....Oh, hey, 'eevee evolutions' wasn't quite right, but 'eeveelutions' worked!
Tar

NICE.

I tried eevee and evolution, but not eeveelution. I'm cracking tf up I was so close on gut instinct ahahaha

I guess we didn't need more clues! XD

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2021 » Orb Symbol (SOLVED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus