Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Horror Rp Group (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello and Welcome to the Horro RP Group... You can be ANY character that you wish to be
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, Will be played with a small group of players.

Wandering_Mary

I'd like to join!
You can pick any character that seems to make everyone comfortable!
Slayer1234 Topic Starter

Alright!!! just say your character and say your character(s) power(s) if they have any ^^
Wandering_Mary

If you pick Lilith then Dust is going to be picked, but other then that, I have no clue
Dust is cursed to live forever, with pain and basic needs, and when he dies all of his wounds close up, and is supplied with basic nutrientes to last him for a day. and he has a bag that is bottomless and holds all of his weapons.
Ooooh, I do like a bit of horror. I’d be game with probably Rene or Kiran.
Hi! I wouldn't mind creating a character that's a mass murdering psychopath or a good ghost with a horrible past who's trying to help/warn the victims but probably ends up accidentally scaring them ha.
Wandering_Mary

Dust is an assassin, but a psychopath would be interesting, especially with an assassin
Wandering_Mary wrote:
Dust is an assassin, but a psychopath would be interesting, especially with an assassin

Should we make these two friends? ;) They can wreck havoc during the RP.
Wandering_Mary

AshleighKate wrote:
Wandering_Mary wrote:

YES THIS WOULD BE AMAZING :D
Is there going to be some sort of context to the group RP? or setting?
Wandering_Mary

We'll decide it after the people are chosen probably, But we already have 2 people who could care less for others, Dust, and an unknown person.
I'm gonna go with my boy Rene since I don't get to play him often. I just pray this won't be some random murder hobo thing as that's not exactly horror.
Wandering_Mary

Since Dust is apart of the planning I feel like he is stuck there, so yeah, I'll be playing him
(hey may i join??
Wandering_Mary

I mean we haven't really done a RP yet, so do you have a character in mind?

I'm using dust
Wandering_Mary wrote:
AshleighKate wrote:
Wandering_Mary wrote:

Perfect! Once we have a setting, I will form a character. Likely will be some sort of crazy, blood lusty non binary, shape shifter who takes pleasure in torturing people and enjoys watching people in pain. ;)
Wandering_Mary

AshleighKate wrote:
Wandering_Mary wrote:
AshleighKate wrote:
Wandering_Mary wrote:

Perfect! Once we have a setting, I will form a character. Likely will be some sort of crazy, blood lusty non binary, shape shifter who takes pleasure in torturing people and enjoys watching people in pain. ;)
ok thanks! I'll be looking forward to it!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Horror Rp Group (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus