Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New Group- School For Ninjas and Kunoich (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Me and Jetstorm have been working on a separate project. We are taking a break from Winworth so we decided to make a group about a school that trains students to become professional ninjas and assassins.

Tell me or Jetstorm if you are interested

And yes mutants are allowed,to spice things up a bit.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

JetFire Topic Starter

we have one interested...we need about five or six more people in order to make this group.
JetStorm

Send me or Jetfire a notification if interested,if it says we are inactive,ignore that we are online 24/7 (sorta)
Hammy_the_Fox

Sounds fun! But,,, this RP ad is over a month old already. Is it still open?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New Group- School For Ninjas and Kunoich (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus