Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Fantasy or Haikyuu

Rogue-Scribe

Hello and Welcome to you Baby Balloon! It’s nice you found RP Repository! Hoping you find RP Repository a fun place to get into some roleplay and just spend time amongst us strange, odd, and varied folk! Here is a couple useful links to help you get started deeper into your journey here on RP Repository ...

'Getting Started' Guide
'Character Creation' Guide

Happy RPR’ng!
haneulseongie

welcome!! there's a lot of great people here. if you ever need anything, hmu!🙃
here's some things to get you started, if need be.

70c67a72c4dd75a1fc76858684c777af.gif
Kim Site Admin

Hi! Pleasure to meet you. :)

When getting started with RP, I really recommend this primer on basic RP concepts as a starting place. Even if you have some RP experience, it can be a nice way to see what the general norm is here.

We also had some community discussions awhile back about how to improve at RP.. I boiled them down into interesting articles for those who are interested. Here's a selection of my favorite ones:

Writing for RP
The responsibility of ALL RPers (getting this one right will generally make people sing your praises!)
And if you want to put a slightly more advanced technique in your back pocket for now and again: Using dice to enhance RP

I'm sure you're finding your way around okay so far, but just in case, just in case you run into questions, there's a couple things you can try. Firstly, sometimes just typing a question into the search box will get you the info you need, or you can go to the Help section to see a list of popular articles. If that fails, everyone here is awesome and friendly. Always feel free to ask for help if you need it!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Fantasy or Haikyuu

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus