Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » BAH, WRITER'S BLOCK

I hate it.

I want to write something TF2 related but idk exactly what :P Idk if it should be long or short or funny or serious or which character(s) I should write on- Leon, Anthony, Jason, Matt and Boris, or Bindi.

It's going to drive me crazy until I do write something.

BAH
HALP MEE
How about try something maybe not so TF2 related? A change of pace always helps me with writers' block.
LuciferBrimstone Topic Starter

See that's the thing. This is what I'm in the mood for right now; I wrote a little snippet earlier this morning involving the untimely death of one of my favorites (HEH) and I want to write something longer.

It just can't make up my bloody hobbit mind.

I can probably come up with an idea when I figure out what it is I'm shooting for.
Just write, then. Write even when there is nothing to write. Force your mind to think. Brainstorm. There are no bad ideas. Keep writing until it gets really really good.

And then, congratulations! You've beaten it!

Alternatively, you can take a break from writing altogether until your creative juices are replenished.
I like to go with random, off-the-wall events that could happen. Like someone cross-dressing and everyone else's reactions to it.

Or perhaps someone has a penchant for a particular spice or flavor that no one else likes.

Be creative. If you need a sarcastic line to start you off, go to www.nanowrimo.org and check out the adoptable forums--there's one for "adopt a sarcastic/witty line". Some of them are hilarious. XD

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » BAH, WRITER'S BLOCK

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus