Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Anna (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"The confusion is indeed real." Anna said, firing an arrow upwards.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

he snorks still tinkering with his project
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

Cue Jacob getting head-shotted by an arrow. Esau: "Welp, Jacob's a goner."
Jacob and Esau (played by Taro_Nuke1)

((Dead chat lol...)
Rika Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

Yami is shooting alternating blasting of her Black Lightning and Purple Blaze at a bedrock wall.
Melodii (played by Taro_Nuke1)

And Melodii is just watching, until she decides to tap her that is.

"..."

Yami freaks out and nearly blasts Melodii into oblivion before stopping. "Damn, you scared me!"

Melodii jumped back. Seems Yami scared her as well. "Ah! Well, sorry! I just wanted to know what you were doing so i thought i would like sit near you and just watch!"
Lafella Fella (played by Revereen)

Lafella starts breakdancing.

Melodii just walks away from Yami then went to Lafella. Maybe that'll teach her not to scare someone with magic. She'd be dead instantly!
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi went into a comfort room and came out not wearing a Kimono, but a shirt and jeans. She starts breakdancing, but trips constantly due to her many tails.

Ren just watches in confusion

Melodii looks over to Azumi. Wondering if she's trying to break-dance. But she tends to try to help her out anyway. "Hey!"

Yami tries combing her Black Lightning and Dark Blaze. "FLASHFIRE VOLTAGE!!!!!!"
Ren Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Ren felt the need to explain himself to Melodii. Lafella and Azumi are still breakdancing.

"They're good friends", he said, "Whatever one does, the other does as well. Basically they share one brain cell"

"One brain cell? But how come they only share one instead of many?" Melodii said. It seems she wants to know why.
Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

"It's just a saying!", Azumi and Lafella said in unison happily.

Melodii just blinks on how they just said the same thing just now. "On second thought i'll leave..." Melodii went back to Yami to prevent the confusion.

Yami stands panting in front of a destroyed bedrock wall, her hands smoking and crackling.

"Hi-" Melodii said, as she got right behind her.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus