Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

To be fair, Bismarck simply just ignores the man in favor of doing work even while supposedly relaxing.
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros)

"Not much changed over night... also... wouldn't Duke be limited to only being around in the day? Vampires hate the sun, no?" he asked
Jarlen Aurel (played by Skykitty)

“Yes but we also don’t like to be annoyed.” Jarlen said.
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"the stereotype of vampires hating the sun is a dumb as you expecting us to just grant you what you want. do we look like bram stoker's dracula vampires?"

“All I know is that me and you don’t.” He said.

"i mean ive killed dracula in full daylight with help of alucard"

Jarlen nodded.”I never ran into Dracula.” He said.

"your lucky i did and it cost me my life well my human life"

"Vampires always were degenerates. To an extent."

Jarlen glared at the man and hoped shade would do something about that man.

"I'd advise against that if I were smart. I spend my life in a scorching pit, and tenderize souls in Hell. Now sit down and do whatever your doing" he said

Jarlen hadn’t said anything to the man so he wouldn’t know what he was thinking.

But he knew anyway. "I'd keep it down if I were you" was all he said as he would lift an empty shot glass, looking into it for a little to see just how clean it was

Jarlen nodded.”Well I’d stay quiet if I were you. There’s more vampires here than there are of you.” He said.

"Indeed so if you want to count Yorkie and the other vampire. But I can easily destroy all of you in a few seconds. It's best to not play with the Devil" he said as the glass he was holding before suddenly filled with liquor. Taking a small sip, he set it down.

Jarlen nodded.”Who says we are afraid of you? Who said anything about fighting you? I mean you say the same thing so who knows maybe you don’t have any fight in you.” Jarlen said.”I’m not saying you don’t. Just when someone says that same point over and over they usually have no fight.”

Lucifer wrote:
But he knew anyway. "I'd keep it down if I were you" was all he said as he would lift an empty shot glass, looking into it for a little to see just how clean it was

"oh so your a big man who thinks we would do what you want? well guess what pal your authority if you like to pretend you have any means squat here so i'd tread lightly unless you want the floor to be mopped crimson with the blood of your arrogance furthermore if you were really the ruler of the underworld then do us a favor and go back to hell AND DO YOUR JOB!"

He just yawned. "Settle down now, my job has been done for quite some time. My minions do the difficult stuff" he said as he stretched a little

"your work done? ppplllleeeeeaaaaassse your just a lazy useless turd i now see why god sent you to hell you reek of arrogance and hypocrisy no wonder demons get out of hell their king is lazy and pathetic"

"They get out because I let them" he said, giving the liquor in the glass another small sip. "And God never sent me to hell, I sent myself there." he said. "My demons are surely more interesting and smarter then you blood-sucking vampires. More like mosquitos. You swarm around and bite at people, getting on their nerves. Now drink your tainted blood and leave me be"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus