Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Wait, you what?"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"i went on a job alone simple resuce mission get in get some kids that had been stolen by dark forces deliver them home it went south i failed miserably"

"So... you killed the children?"

"i would never harm humans!!!"

"i let them out of my sight i caused those kids death because i wanted to hurt the kidnappers"

She half jumped back, slightly shocked from his yelling. "I'm... sorry. We can remember the children, they may be gone, but we can remember them."

"god im a mess and a failure..."

"Oh, it happens. It's human error. You can't prevent that. Everybody makes mistakes. We learn from them, not... beat ourselves over the head for them."

"im not human revenge im far from humans humans cant throw trucks humans can't teleport humans dont drink blood"

"It's a metaphor for goodness sakes! Now just quit beating yourself in the head, you'll only get yourself killed!"

"MAYBE I WANT THAT!"

"look at me look at me i look insane!" he was cover in wounds he looked insane his hair was insane his eyes made him look broken

She slammed the table. "You know what. Fine. Leave your responsibilities. See what happens to the rest of the world."

She walks to the corner, grabbing a bottle and sipping from it.

"good going waker you bloody idiot" he stomps off from the bar to get alone time

She finishes the bottle in record time then steps outside to slam it to the floor. Then she came back inside to pay for the damage.

on the table was a note with a wad of cash on it in shade's handwriting it said "payment for the repair needed caused by destruction of property"

She entered a room, not to be seen again for a couple hours.

he just sat alone after hours of feeling in a mood his face dark as he passes by the destroyed table adding more money to the pile
Shadete Waker (played anonymously)

"miss revenge are you well?" she found her because it was the ability of belfast?

"I'm... fine... Belfast."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus