Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Zoey Robinson (played by Dib2435)

Zoey smile softly as she finished up her drawing when she got a message from her dad on her phone " Let's go check on time michean Frankie " Zoey said as she removed the glass from covering the frog right into the young teen backpack water bottle pocket before Zoe puts on her backpack " Hey anyone want to see a actually time michean, no joyrides allowed "
*Ichigo groggily raises her hand as she barely opens her eyes.* "... Me..." *She rubbed her eyes as she got up from the booth and shuffled over to Zoe.*

" Okay sleepyhead " Zoey said giggling as she puts her phone in her hoodie pocket " Follow me then Zoe said as she heads outside and walked to the left side of the building " Here it is " Zoey said as she pulls out the keys to the time michean and press a button that relives a red and silver futuristic time michean " Ta-da! "
*Ichigo stumbled out of the bar tiredly and once she saw the time machine, her eyes widened.* "...Woah! This is so cool!" *She jumped, carefully, around the machine taking in all the mechanical design. She began to glow a dull violet.*

" I know right, it is one out of two time machines my dad has built. Well if you count the frist ever one my dad built, only one bolt is left of it very dark day at the Robinson household ... " Zoey said as she pulls up a holgraphic projection of the latest text message her dad sent her on her smart watch " Okay I just need to fix the settings and that would be it "
*Ichigo peeked out from behind the machine to look at Zoe.* "Really? Just the settings, and than 'Poof!'... fixed?" *Her tail flicked as she realized that the machine being fixed meant that Zoe would probably come & go... but she hid this sadness as she's done millions of times before.*

" No not really I have to inform my dad after I fix the settings and the he will take the second one here and help finish fixing it " Zoe said as she press a button on the keys which opens the roof of the time michean
"Oooh..." *She followed behind Zoe as she worked with the machine. She found anything and everything mechanical interesting.*
“Well, this has gotten…uneventful, I see.”

Zoey hops into the time michean front seat and looks at Ichigo " Come on in the time michean , you are more than welcome " Zoey said as she put the key in her hoodie pocket
*Ichigo shyly/carefully hops in as well and looks around.* "...woooah!"
another day another slayy zack says because they dont know whats going on

" My dad started to build a time machine back when I and my brother were younger. I was in third grade back then while my brother was in second. " Zoe said as she use the touch screen in the vehicle to pull up the system " After many fails he was successful in building the first one which led to this one. After all his saying " Keep Moving Forward ". " the young girl from the future explained not knowing she was gaining a crowd inside of the bar all because of the time machine
*Ichigo flicked her tail once tha held it to her chest that way she didnt accidentally hit anything.* "Wow, so he's really dedicated not only to his fmily but also his work? Man, you futuristic people are amazing!"
starts to sing****

" Most of us are and yep! That's Cornelius Robinson for you! " Zoey said as she fix the setting issues " Excuse me one min " Zoey said as she exit out of settings and set up the touch screen to record a message " Hey dad I got it the setting issue finish, the message should be able to send you my location. Let me know if it does or not , I will be waiting for you with a new friend of mine ....and a bunch of people who is in amaze by the time machine ... see ya soon love ya " Zoe stop the recording and send the message to her dad " An now we wait for him and maybe half of the Robinson clain ... " Zoe said look at all the people at the bar who is looking through a window at the time machein
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Watch the mouth, there are childern here ! " Eric said to Zach seriously as he keep his eyes on the time machien
*Ichigo chuckled and nodded.* "Can't wait to meet 'em!"

" An they can't wait to meet you too! I just know it! " Zoey said as she gets out of the time machine " Any friend of one us Robinsons is a family friend and anyone who mess with a Robinson mess with the whole family "
Bruno Bucciarati wrote:
“Well, this has gotten…uneventful, I see.”

"Why are you wearing Miss Akagi's outfit that she said was for her special meeting with the commander?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus