Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Akashi (played by randomentity777)

"Nya, this is getting weird."
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"honestly coming from the talking cat with a obsession for money thats saying something"
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Besides, there are military officers in this room. Why aren’t you saluting, Sergeant?”
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

he would salute...except he's a UNSC spartan lieutenant and thus didn't need to salute unless he well unless he wanted too
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" You can say that again an I am use to this stuff " Eric said agreeing with Ashaki " What next Captain Picard showing up! "
Amber (played by Dib2435)

" I just got back from an around in Japan ma'am " Jona said wearing a cream button-up dress shirt, olive green sweater, blue jeans, and black dress shoes before he quickly salute right before the pale skin man fix his glasses covering a pair of light aqua eyes " The name is Jona Mitch Richard ma'am I am just planing on meeting up with my girlfriend after she got off of work. "

"thats no excuse for your behavior solider" the normally quiet spartan spoke up seated in the back in his steel grey mjolnir armor
Eric Gwàiwù wrote:
" You can say that again an I am use to this stuff " Eric said agreeing with Ashaki " What next Captain Picard showing up! "
((bruh, don't tempt me))

" Hey! ain't his fault that he is adorable dork and a big sweetheart " said a blonde wolf pup running up to Jona and sitting next to him " Amber Bloom Quine Sweetheart, I'm the girlfriend " Amber said before she was picked up by Jona

"that remains no excuse for his lack of behavior to a superior officer mam" his tone was neutral
randomentity777 wrote:
Eric Gwàiwù wrote:
((bruh, don't tempt me))

( I promise not too )
Enterprise (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Now stand up straight and salute! I want you salute so hard that the men who fought with me in Midway salute back!" And yes, this was a joke at this point.

" I just got back from a mission that I nearly got blow up... " Jona said in a serious tone " I 'am really sorry for my behavior, but I just trying to relax before I get call out to a base again " Jona said as amber softly wags her tail as her boyfriend pets her head
USS Midway (played by Gottmituns)

"Woah, the heck's the army doing here?"

"ugh i hate being drunk i guess ill go look for the idiot excalibur umbra might fix my mood"
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"Go take a nap! With the amount of alcohol you just had, I doubt you'll make it two meters out of this bar without falling over."

"make me mom!" he shouts to her as he goes to leave after doing a brief equipment check now how would he look for a space ninja who didn't want to be found

"Mom?" She shook her head. "What a child."

he steps back into the bar and tries to find anything of umbra's that could help him locate where he could have possibly gone

"If you are going to look for him, you should probably ask that German lady he talks with."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus