Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

UNSC Infinity (played by Shadeslayer45)

no response all power was gone from the ship the reactor having burnt the cube down to nothing
Mary (played by Reithesniper)

She had made her way to the Reactor "oh sweet doll, burnt herself out.." She touched the cube and began to restore it "that should do it"

it was spent the wisdom cube didn't react leaving no trace of anything to restore

She was aware to the exsitance of these objects, heck she even made a small one but she wasn't aware on how to get a new one "dead, lets see if we can make a new power source, wonder how electricty works out?" She replaced the cube with a clear cube of pure electricty, she had no idea how many bolts were in that thing "lets see"

it turned on the lights...thats about it

"how powerful is she..." She looked at herself, isn't she herself a energy sourse? "hmmm...boop" She put her hand on the generator "i'm already regreting this"

"it...won't accept...you" she barely had any power her AI form breaking phasing and returning

"where can I get another cube?" She had an Idea "wait...I can take you out, we can go find one together!"

"my...port...port is locked down"

"you have a map?" She was ready to vaporize a door or two just incase "and after your gonna explain why were underwater"

"i was in orbit around this planet...i was never in atmosphere aahhhh!!!!" an AI screamed in pain yes a being of data felt pain as she fell to the base of the colsoe on

"Infinity, jump to me again so your just tired and not litterally killing yourself at the moment" She needed her alive for now ya know?

"it...hurts...i've never...felt pain" she looked sick and in pain

"try being dismembered, please don't it sucks trust me" She just began running to the port, she didn't care about the water she needed this being alive she needed to know how, what changed

"been there had it ARRRGGGHHH!!! happen"

"had the rebuild my body before I died now theres a evil version of me running around at my place"

"that sounds...ow...bad"

"she's probaly vaporizing my house...wonder how the kids are doing, hopefully with rose" She'd vaporize the port door

"what are you doing.."

"Getting you a cube before your precious code and life is lost" She'd begin to look for the wisdom cube

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus