Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"k"
"What did I miss?"

"ohh joy the annoyance is here" he throws his cig away pulls out a new one and lights it taking a long drag from it
"I hope you're not talking about me." Nicki frowns.

his dead inside stare gave it all away as he says nothing itching his hands every so often despite his gloves on
Nicki rolls her eyes. "Look, Shade, you need to try and be a bit nicer to people. Even if you don't like them, just pretend that you like them. It's worked for me so far."

his dead inside stare grew in in intensity as he stares at nicki the cigarette between his fingers
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

"You know", The Bulldozer said, "There's always Cloaker. He can drop kick anyone you like... for a price", he gave Shade Waker and Nicki Martin the Cloaker's number.

"i don't need it i can fight my own battles" he was a highly trained former solider and a self employed monster slayer
Bulldozer (played by Revereen)

"Oh no, he's not some sorta bodyguard or merc, he does it for the giggles! Basically just your friendly neighborhood prankster!", he laughed obnoxiously
michal onyx (played by sammythepup)

a small yawn and rustling movement came from shade's hood, and a little white fox with pink eyes popped out

Onyx stretched before affectionately headbutting shades cheek "good morning shade"
Bulldozer wrote:
"You know", The Bulldozer said, "There's always Cloaker. He can drop kick anyone you like... for a price", he gave Shade Waker and Nicki Martin the Cloaker's number.

"But can he please a woman?"

Onyx hopped down poofing back to kitsune fform loading his tobacco pipe

"morning onyx" he looked about how long had he been up just standing here

he takes a few puffs before tucking the piep away and hopping back onto shades shoulder poofing back into a fox

he just pulls a knife out of a sheath on his waist and looks at it staring into the blade silent

he pushed his head against shades cheek like a cat "need a whetstone master? i can fetch one"

"i guess so yeah" the knife was specifically to end his life it would negate his ability to heal and finally allow him to find peace in death

unknowing of this fact he trots off and after a while he comes back with a whetstone in his mouth. and hopping onto his shoulder, he waits for a hand to drop it into

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus