Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Azumi Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Azumi returned wearing some sort of summer dress instead of her usual kimonos. She was also currently in her human form, if the fact that her profile pic has changed was acknowledged.

"Hello my dear friend's son!" Azumi smiled at Wish "How does my human form look? You know, it is rather difficult to deal with the heat when your body is full of fur! It feels rather refreshing to bundle all my fur into my hair and expose some skin!"

She then twirled around in a cutesy manner.
Wish (played by Reithesniper)

"Yes yes, you love very nice" he said, although when I think about I dont think hes ever seen her human form, either that or I dont remember
Ortho Shroud (played anonymously)

Ortho floated into the bar. "Does this establishment sell any Japanese snacks? Specifically Pockies?"
"Nii-san is running low on snacks and is in the middle of a online campaign he can't pause."

Ortho Shroud wrote:
Ortho floated into the bar. "Does this establishment sell any Japanese snacks? Specifically Pockies?"
"Nii-san is running low on snacks and is in the middle of a online campaign he can't pause."

"I don't recall Mathius ever offering japanese food, however I can make you some Inarizushi!" Azumi smiled

Ortho floated to Azumi. "Is it raw fish? Nii-san doesn't like raw fish.."

"Worry not, my friend, for it is made of tofu and rice!" Azumi said to Ortho.

(( Sorry for late reply!! ))

Ortho then nodded. "Then that would be perfect! Thank you! Could you make some for Nii-san, please?"
Azumi Hemmberg wrote:
Ortho Shroud wrote:

"I don't recall Mathius ever offering japanese food, however I can make you some Inarizushi!" Azumi smiled

"I do make Japanese food" He chuckled
Pizzard McWizard (played anonymously)

Pizzard would start to nom on some nachos before handing a bowl of nachos to Mathius. "Want some?"
Rolige Dare Amore (played anonymously)

Rolige was finished with his iced coffee and lightly toasted sandwich.
He was now quietly watching the customers of the bar, he emitted an air of elegance, yet sadness.

Ortho Shroud wrote:
(( Sorry for late reply!! ))

Ortho then nodded. "Then that would be perfect! Thank you! Could you make some for Nii-san, please?"

"Oh well, it seems they want my favorite dish in the whole universe, Mathius! I shall help you make it!" Azumi smiled at Mathius before preparing the ingredients for the Inarizushi.
He welcomed Azumi into the kitchen and started making the inarizushi
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

Somehow, TJ found himself in Trixie's Bar. (Again)

He was underneath a table, coloring in a coloring book with his crayons.
Theodore Noise (played anonymously)

Suddenly, that ONE certain gremlin from the tower would suddenly walk in, wearing a tophat and holding a cup of tea... Wait, a cup of tea? Is this guy british?

"Mmm, hello residents of the Trixie's Bar."

CECEDA29-DB44-4-F75-BB2-F-CFB36-AC24-CA9.gif
"Residents?" He perked a brow
SCP 590 wrote:

He quietly brought TJ cookies and milk
Gekiyaku (played anonymously)

Theodore Noise wrote:
Suddenly, that ONE certain gremlin from the tower would suddenly walk in, wearing a tophat and holding a cup of tea... Wait, a cup of tea? Is this guy british?

Gekiyaku suddenly appeared behind Noise, also dressed in a rather British manner.

"Salutations, fellow resident. What brings you here ok this fine afternoon?"
He started massaging the bridge of his nose ",oh God....."
SCP-7489 (played anonymously)

Mathius Kothinto wrote:
SCP 590 wrote:

He quietly brought TJ cookies and milk

He looked up at Mathius and smiled at him. "T' you." He thanked him.
Theodore Noise (played anonymously)

Gekiyaku wrote:
Theodore Noise wrote:

Gekiyaku suddenly appeared behind Noise, also dressed in a rather British manner.

"Salutations, fellow resident. What brings you here ok this fine afternoon?"

"Mmm, I'n doing quite alright, fellow resident. I just got done messing with my old 'friend' Peppino and I noticed a lively energy in this bar and I'd thought I'd make things more interesting. So. Let me introduce myself. Theodore J. Noisester. Or you can just call me The Noise for short! Woag."

Theodore Noise simply said before twirling around and dancing in place.

9695-E271-B5-CE-425-C-A1-D7-A50-BE06600-A4.gif

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus