Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

(Ok, just a making sure.)
What have i missed?
Percy entered, a warm smile on his face as he looked around. Honestly, He'd stumbled upon this place by accident, but as long as he looked like he meant to come here, no one would know. He approached the bar, and looked around at the bar, seeing no one. A small pout appeared on his face, and he looked around some more, trying to find a bartender to serve his some drinks, but gave up to lean on the bar and look around. So many different people, so many possible friends and lovers. This place was amazing.
Percy perked up, looking quickly at the guy near him. "Vampire? That's pretty cool. My name's Perseus," He introduced politely, and held out his hand, giving him a small smile.
(In case your wondering, Yes i'm playing both Jacob and Esau at the same time.)
How did someone die, and who? I thought there was no killing?!
(Oh…. That’s bad…)
(Also, is it possible that Shade and Sasuko could eventually get along?)
(Ok… also, what do you think of my current Game plan for “Project Terminator”? Thats the marvel character… at least the Hydra name for it. I’m still thinking of a real name for them, coz they aren’t evil… they become good in their history.
(Ok, thanks. I have their history pretty much down… there powers and other stuff are mainly what i wanted help with.)
(What did i miss? Also, I’m nearly done with Jessica, i just have to add equipment info and some more pics.)
(Oh, ok)
Indra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

((Yeah, I just know the way of Azur Lane and Arknights lmfao))
(Oh… shit… umm… I’ll explain in short version, Itachi has an ability call Susano’o that is basically a giant spectral avatar that surrounds him, and it has a Sword that seals anyone it pierces into it, and a shield that deflects any attack.)
Hashirama looks over. “Oh dear… well, i have faith in him, at least when it comes to fights, but when it comes to women, he may have a lot of girls who have crushes on him, but he’s still not the best with them. Even though her has two sisters who could offer him help…”
(YAY!!! A reunion! Wanna make them friends through the connect thingy?)
(When was Itachi slammed into the ground? I don’t see that anywhere…)
(Oh, i misread it. I thought i said “as Itachi was slammed into the ground” not “has Itachi slammed into he ground” Sorry!)
(Aslo, I connected giorno with Bruno and Diavolo, but can i connect him with dio? And connect Juliet wiht dio as well?)
(Wait, how come i didn’t get a chance to show Itachi’s reaction?! That’s not fair!)
(Hey, Sabaton i sent you a friend request)
(Bye guys, i got to go)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Trixie's Bar (Everyone welcome)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus