Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Isobel (played anonymously)

"No problem." Her thoughts turned to the same person. "I'm sure the other guy's ok. He seemed to know what he was doing anyways." Her words were said partially to reassure Aqua and partly to reassure herself.
Other Characters (played by Rhythm) Topic Starter

"I hope so..." he said.He didn't want to be responsible for a bunch of things

Isobel yawned again and the light flickered a little. She'd used up more energy than she normally would in a day, healing Aqua and showing him her energy solidifying.

He looked at her, "want to rest?" He asked her, seeing as though it seemed she was tired.

Isobel thought for a moment, then shook her head. The light bobbed again with her movement. "I should be good until we finish scoping this place out. I'll probably need a good nap after that, but I'll be fine."
Blake Loltel (played anonymously)

A loud bang was heard inside the place. Also followed by loud footsteps. "I have successfully set up a perimeter around here. I don't think they can enter any time soon if they even know we are here" He was speaking loud for them to hear throughout the place. Actually unaware of there current location.

"I don't believe I was spotted either setting up everything"

As soon as she heard the bang, Isobel put the light out and pulled out her dagger, concealed before. When she heard whose voice it was, she put it away. "We're over here!" She lifted her hand and let the light come again, keeping it soft at first so it wouldn't blind them.

Aqua turned hearing the noices.The bang, and then the voice, the man from before.

"I guess all that's left is to wait here until things cool down then." She definitely wasn't going to stay inside if they had to sleep there though. Isobel would probably go outside and find some place close to the building to sleep if it came to that.

"Luckily i set up quite a few traps outside. So incase they investigate here we will know of the investigation. I have set up fire crackers and other things that make loud noises to alert us from a distance. Along with a few other things to prohibit movement." he walks over to where Isobel and Aqua are located.

He blinked and surprise at the info of all these traps."Impressive" he said."So there's no way they can get near here, without our knowing" he said.He looked at Blake, "the timing to do all that is even more immpresive.."

Isobel tilted her head, thinking. "You've done this before, or at least trained for it." Her companions were anything but mundane, that was for sure.

"Well I can't say I've trained directly for something like this. More indirectly I'd say. After all im from the Academy of BranchWood. But, I'd rather not speak of that story right now considering BranchWood is no more." he looks around and he seems to sit down and relax "There's a long tale to that story. One that I don't feel worth telling at this time"

(And I know that story)

He was slightly curious, but seeing as though Blake didn't want to talk about it, he would ask later.
He was wondering what happened to it, seeing as though it was 'no more'. Had it burned down, had it closed, so many possibilities so much wonder.

Isobel sat down Indian style. She respected his privacy, though she was curious what had happened. "Well, my name's Isobel." She fiddled with the light in her hand tossing it from one hand to the other, then spreading it out like a dish or making it small as a marble.

He sat similar to Isabel."I'm Aqua" he introduced himself looking at Blake.His attention went to the ball of light Isobel was fiddiling with.
blair (played by FoxiMama)

{may i join i have many characters}

(I would expect it would be fine to join. But, Let Rhythm answer just incase.)

"Well that's yet another unique skill you have there Isobel. I'm Blake Loltel pleasure to meet you." he took off both his katanas and laid them to the floor and stretched out leaning against the wall. He was listening directly to the sound of drips coming from the ceiling and who knows where else within this place.

((I don't really mind either, but like Blake said it would probably be best to wait for Rhythm's answer.))

Isobel grinned. "You haven't even seen everything yet." She digs into her hoodie pocket and brings out the crystal snowflake from earlier. It was the same light blue color as the light she held in her other hand.
blair (played by FoxiMama)

{ok thanks u guys and if she says yes, is there a certin race u want i have a demon,a neko/demon,a witches, a angel}

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Will The Rain Ever Fade? (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus