Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » ♜ TYPE - A game of RP prompts (IC/OOC) ♜

Tsukiko (played by Claine)

2: How would you feel if the above character was your enemy?

"I would be scared of course! She's a professional assassin! She has magic! She has weapons! I once got into a fight in high school and the other girl slapped me across the face. I was so stunned and in pain that I couldn't even fight back. I wouldn't stand a chance against somebody like her! I'd never leave the house, and I'm not even entirely sure that'd save me. And even though I think he could protect me, I don't think he would. Our contract doesn't cover anything like that. I would have to grovel and hope the cost isn't too high."

15: How would you fare in the world of the above character?

"You know, I think I'd be fine. It wouldn't be as luxurious as my current life. I'd have to get used to not carrying around a phone - those kinds of things. But I can sing, and I'm great at it. There'll always be people who find value in that talent. I'll just find some cosy job and keep doing what I do. And if magic is common maybe I could learn a little of that too! It'd be fun!"

20: What do you think the future holds for the above character?

"Oh I have no idea, I could only speculate. It seems she lives a very dangerous life - being an assassin and fugitive and all. But at the same time, she looks like the kind of person who has no problem defending themselves. Again this is only speculation - but I don't think assassins typically retire at a ripe old age, even if she's careful she'll eventually find herself wound up in more trouble than she expected."
rolled 3d20 and got a natural 37.
15 20 2
Kronan (played anonymously)

6. Would you trust the above character with your life? why or why not?

The massive Goliath warrior glanced down at the small, seemingly human woman in appearance. Despite his grim and stoic visage, it was impossible for him to fully mask all his disdain. Eventually, he sighed and answered with some reluctance. "You have to be realistic about these things. She has the scent of magic about her and I'm certain that in her field of expertise she is very valued among her peers. But I am a fighting man, all I have done through my long life is combat, and I want to have a warrior watching my back. No, I don't think I can trust her."

7, Describe how you're most likely to meet the above character?

"If she's anything like the witches and sorceresses that I've met in my adventures, I probably would meet her by bailing her out of trouble that she brought upon herself. She seems to be the type that would be hounded by demons or some other unnatural beasts. That face that has 'victim' written on her forehead isn't doing her any favors. Yes.. a rescue is very likely."

16, What do you think is the first thing the above character would do to you?

"Flee in terror more than likely? Either that or sing me a song. I suppose I would be fine with either, just as long as she doesn't start immediately preaching to me about by penchant for violence."
rolled 3d20 and got a natural 30.
10 18 2
Marcus Leocadus (played by Tyranoth) Topic Starter

1, How would you feel if the above character was your friend?

"I'd sleep a lot sounder, not many could boast to have a goliath barbarian as a friend and I certainly thing it'd give me a sense of relief to the point that I could strut around without armor or even a weapon. I imagine this man has few friends, so it'd be an honor.

2, How would you feel if the above character was your enemy?

It would certainly make me sleepless and give an over-arching sense of dread, how could anyone view the idea that this being was their enemy with disdain, I think i'd go about with a lot more caution and that i'd mostly be on the defensive.

15, How would you fare in the world of the above character?

I presume a fair bit of adversity would follow, but it would not be impossible for me to exist, I think ultimately i'd improvise, adapt and overcome to have an acceptable if difficult existence.
rolled 3d20 and got a natural 18.
1 2 15
Geist (played by hexblading)

2) How would you feel if the above character was your enemy?
"Fury in his stomach from the fires of combat, stoked by love for a country that crumbles and draws long shadows where glory once stood. His hands would not feel heavy to pick up his sword for the right reasons, but I would be sad. He already has so much sorrow in him."

4) What is your most favorite and least favorite thing about the above character?
"When he talks to his men, they find the strength to not falter. How does he do it?"

8) Would you date/fall in love with/marry the above character?
"Walls, but also wine and touch of women to dull the ache, though it isn't enough. It's never enough. Plates of steel cover the bleeding wound, it's safer here, but it still hurts. It will always hurt. My sweet Rhyl'yrra. I cannot take her place in the hole in his heart. It's best not try to be something you're not."
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 2.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 8.
Rivka (played by Juls)

5, The above character asks you for help regarding their own objectives, what would you do?

"Rivka help!" the short goblin agreed quickly, almost too quickly, without even knowing exactly what Geist's objectives are. "Rivka won't die, right?" she adds then, now with some hesitation, much more concerned with her own safety than the morality of the task at hand. Surely someone such as Geist, with such martial prowess, would have goals that required violence? Not that Rivka was completely opposed to violence, as long as she wasn't like ... the bait or the distraction meant to soak the damage.

3, Would you do harm to the above character, if given the opportunity? (Steal, Kill, etc.)

"Rivka not kill! Rivka not harm!" Her eyes shifted from side to side, not wanting to look at the one asking these questions as she addressed the stealing part. "Geist have shiny things?" She might not be able to help herself and her sticky fingers if there was something truly tempting and her risk of getting caught was low.

17, What is the first thing you would do to the above character?

"...do ...to... Geist...?" Rivka scrunched her nose. Generally, she would avoid encounters with well armed humans (or human appearing things) as most did not hesitate to brandish weapons in her direction. Though perhaps if he were sleeping or otherwise not paying attention to her...

"Rivka would ... ah ... take a this." She points to the buckle or the pin worn over his heart.
rolled 3d20 and got a natural 25.
5 3 17
Taluna (played anonymously)

10, Describe an activity you would perform with the above character.

"Honestly, I don't mind goblins as much as I mind kobolds and lizardfolk." The cheerful gnome berserker crossed her surprisingly muscled arms, closing her eyes and nodding with a smile, seemingly happy to leave it that. "I still hate them though!" But apparently she was gonna add more things. "An activity I would do is probably engage in some good old fashion dungeon crawling where I'd run into this little twerp in some underground corridor and then proceed to clubber her atop her silly goblin head!"

17, What is the first thing you would do to the above character?

"Weeeeeell... the FIRST thing I'd do if I were to see her would be casting Bull Strength on myself. But the first thing I'd do TO her would be bringing my Ripsaw Glaive on her skull!"

18, What is the last thing you do with the above character?

"Loot her body. Bleh, but as a goblin her pockets are probably full of cockroaches and/or dead frogs. Uugghh! I hate goblins!!!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 10.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 18.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 17.
Marcus Leocadus (played by Tyranoth) Topic Starter

{WIP}
rolled 3d20 and got a natural 27.
14 8 5
Taluna (played anonymously)

(Wellp! Seems like Marcus ghosted me, but this is too fun of a game to let it die like this, so I shall continue onward!)

3, Would you do harm to the above character, if given the opportunity? (Steal, Kill, etc.)

"First of all, I'd like to disclose and declare that I go to great lengths to never be the one to strike first. That's right! Even when in the face of NASTY DISGUSTING Kobolds or Lizardfolk, I restrain myself and use my martial and arcane might for purely self-defense purposes! I guess there's been... some.. incidents of me attacking first- but no one is perfect! Certainly not me! Hehehe! Anyway, would I hurt dear ol' chum Mark over here? ABSOLUTELY! But only if he attacked me first~"

4, What is your most favorite and least favorite thing about the above character?

"My most favorite? You know, probably his attitude and personality, he just has such an imposing strength of character. He's in total control of the situation but he's clearly got some vulnerabilities about him that make him relatable. Plus he definitely cares about his underlings, his people, and his nation. I admire that in a person and a leader. Least favorite though; his stickling for rules. Bleh! I bet he's the type of person that has a list of things he's going to do every day. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY!!!!!! That drives me nuts. You gotta be a little less predictable than that Marky boy!"

13, What would you think of the above character as a Servant/Worker/Subordinate?

"OOooh!! I always wanted a majordomo! And honestly... not the first time I've had a devoted servant that's twice my size. Certainly the least pretty one though, ah.. wonder where my cute puppy girl went to? Oh well, DO MY BIDDING MARK!!"
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 13.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 4.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 3.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » ♜ TYPE - A game of RP prompts (IC/OOC) ♜

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus