Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Perturbed Women & Untouchable Men (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, everyone! First and foremost, I'd like to say Happy Pride Month to all of the LGBTQIA+ people out there. I hope you enjoy the hell out of your month and feel all of the support from your allies!

Now, I'd like to get into a plot idea that I've really been wanting to try. Keep in mind before reading that I do NOT have OCD in any form, so I will be going off of the research that I have done for this character.

Warnings: Mention of PTSD, Ab*se (substance, physical, emotional.), and despite it being 'romance', it wont be all rainbows and butterflies.

This idea begins with Christian Tahan, a twenty-three year old man that suffers from extreme PTSD and OCD that hinders him from doing most things that involve other human beings due to his insatiable need to be clean (which also stems from the PTSD. I'd like to keep most of his backstory as under wraps as possible, but I'll be willing to answer a few questions if absolute need-be). What i'm wanting is someone that is willing to play a character (male, female, nonbinary, I don't mind) that tries to push his boundaries and force him to open up in a way that will benefit him for the better. It will be messy, it will be dramatic, but it could also be rewarding in the end, depending on how the story plays out.

If you're interested, please send me a message and I will get back to you ASAP!

Requirements: Please, at least one paragraph minimum. Accurate grammar + punctuation. Human FCs. Open to OOC communication.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Perturbed Women & Untouchable Men (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus