Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » 'ello

Hope to get started soon yep yep ^.^
Welcome to rpr, Pink Sheep :D. I'm Bonebag, generally considered the overlord of the off topic section and also the record holder of the "I'm an active user, but haven't rped here at all!" title.

Before I get any farther, I like the skitty avatar. #kindofabigpokemonfan

What is your rping experience? Are you a grizzled veteran, or maybe a newbie looking to get started? Or are you in between and just hoping to fit in? Whatever the case is, you'll find that we are a warm and friendly community.

I hope you have fun and find what you're looking for, Pinkie :D!
hey nice to meet ya
hope you have fun
Kim Site Admin

Welcome welcome welcome! Your username is adorable. :) I look forward to learning more about you, but since Bonesie already asked you a bunch of really interesting things, I won't bombard you with more!

If you are confused or encounter problems or need advice or anything at all, feel free to ask. We're friendly! :)
Is that... Is... is that a skitty with little tiny wings? *Squee!*

Welcome to the RPR and oh my goodness your icon is over-the-top adorable! <3
Pink_Sheep Topic Starter

^///^ Well thanks for the comments. Yes, its a skitty, I love pokemon.

Bonebag, um lets see, I think I am a good rper but I have a lot to learn. Like where to put the right things like where commas go and where to apply them. But I can usually type a good bit of paragraphs if I have something to work off of.
As for my characters, I find it more interesting to let them figure out who they are....^///^ thats why I don't fill out there profiles fully.

Thank you Kim for the greetings and I hope work will allow me the time to post. Though I will be doing the majority of my posts from my phone. I will do my best to be active. :)

Copper_Dragon, yes skitty has become one of my favs must have happened though her special ability :) but pokemon will alway be my most favorite anime.

foximama, thanks for the greetings!!!
Pink_Sheep Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
Welcome welcome welcome! Your username is adorable. :) I look forward to learning more about you, but since Bonesie already asked you a bunch of really interesting things, I won't bombard you with more!

If you are confused or encounter problems or need advice or anything at all, feel free to ask. We're friendly! :)

Hey Kim...I was looking for something to Rp in, but noticed there was alot of 1x1's in the Fantasy Rp forum. It proving difficult to join something because most of them are in the top slots. Usually those are the most recent posts? Is there any other way to look for a rp in the fantasy forum that people are active in?
I don't understand the Find RP game so I am a little behind...sorry.
Kim Site Admin

No problem! Most people don't start their journeys in the fantasy RP forum itself, but rather, find like-interested souls in the Looking For RP forum. You might find yourself invited to single threads, or full RP groups. :)

The difference between the RP Finder and the Looking for RP forum is that the RP Finder only lists game concepts from people who have been online and active in the last 10 minutes, so if you feel that you need to start a scene right this very second and can't possibly wait a day or two for someone to come back online, The RP Finder gadget is most likely to pair you up with someone who is ready to roll this second. If you want to spend more time planning and plotting with someone, combing through characters until you find exactly the right match, the forum is your best bet.

I'm sorry if this is confusing, I'm buzzing around getting ready to go to tabletop but wanted to make sure I answered before I left. If I have totally failed to help, please let me know and I'll try again. :)
Pink_Sheep Topic Starter

Simply answering was help enough :) I appreciate your time to help.
Kim Site Admin

You are always very welcome! :)
Hi there Pink_Sheep! Cute user name :) I hope you're having lots of fun here and making loads of new friends!
Pink_Sheep Topic Starter

Loki wrote:
Hi there Pink_Sheep! Cute user name :) I hope you're having lots of fun here and making loads of new friends!

Oh yes! I am :) and thanks for that. It takes me forever to pick a name I like cause I am so picky. So everyone telling me that makes me happy to hear :).

You are on: Forums » Introductions » 'ello

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus