Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » <ENDED>Summer fun: Crushes and Coasters

Lucinda Smith (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Heeding the princess' words, Lucinda turned to look right to the telescope. The room they found themselves in a small lobby. It was decorated to look like a throne room. Obviously not too many came up here...for the mousey decorations were quite dusty. Nevertheless just further ahead of them was a grand balcony. The glittering telescope stood there. This balcony, which was the main focus, was lit up with more fairy lights and much cleaner. Lucy glanced around the lobby for a moment but smiled as she looked at the balcony. Her feet carried her that way.

From their place they overlooked...well everything. It wasn't as high up as the Ferries Wheel but the view was simply enchanting from up here. The twilight sky had already given way to a few twinkling stars and a gentle breeze caressed the viewers as they now stood. Lucinda's hand left Tomori's now and she held onto the railing, looking out to take in everything. It was almost as if she was the mousey princess herself. Even if it was just a silly imagination, the thought made her smile and she stood up a bit straighter. "Wow...this is so..." her words simply ceased as she didn't know exactly how to explain it. It was truly wonderous...and the fact she had someone to come with made it all the better. Eagerly she peaked up to him. "Tomoi- we made it up here finally. It's made me feel so..." she tilted her head slightly to try and find the words. "Peaceful. Calm. What does it make you feel?"
Tomori Shika (played by PuppygirlK)

The unease settling on the shoulders of the young assassin seemed to vanish into the wind as he looked over the balcony which the mousy princess had recommended. Without saying anything, the young assassin found a small grin spreading to his lips and he made note of how enchanting the view truly was. The moment, the lights, and the ability to oversee most of the park. The thrill and power which Tomori got brought many city night memories and he found himself wishing to stay up here longer.

“Yeah… this place is… grand. There’s this need to just stay here until the sun comes up again. I bet I would have never seen this without you Lucy. Thanks for the… fun day.” Tomori said, glancing at Lucinda as his words brought the reality of where they stood now. Her quest was reached, his promise to her was complete and now would be the time in which they parted ways. If it was not for the danger upon them and if this was not a mission, Tomori knew he was going to explore the park until it closed, but he knew better.

“Oh yes, this is the best place in the park!” ah, the mousy thing was still here. Tomori grumbled as Princess Poolkoo spoke and he was close to blocking her out but paused at her suggestion. “Most People would like a photo here… would you both like for Princess Poolkoo to take a photo of you?” For once the mouse was onto something. Without thinking twice about it, the young assassin dropped his bag and tapped around his waist before a loud groan left his lips.

“Left my phone in the car…no wonder I haven’t had a call update yet.” Tomori muttered to himself, feeling the defeat of the night settle on as he sighed. “Princess… Poolkid, or whatever your name is, unless you have a camera, we good without a photo. I have a sharp memory for one.” Tomori stated with a bright smirk to himself as he glanced at Lucinda and raised a brow towards her. “Right, Lucy?”
Lucinda Smith (played anonymously) Topic Starter

"Cheese~." Lucinda snapped a photo, taking a selfie while capture Tomori just as he grinned and looked towards her. Happily she peered down at her phone before looking up at him with a goofy grin. "Sorry. I needed something to remember this moment by. I snapped one. " Giggling alittle she looked at the picture affectionly before sighing and putting the phone away. "Well sir, I do hope you will remember this, it was very memorable for me. Mm Tomoi-" Both of her hands squeezed his . "Thank you for taking me here. You have been a wonderful guide."

Turning her gaze back to the fun mascot, Lucinda spoke again. "Mm well then it is late. I would be honored if the nice princess could take me back to the gate? My leg is kinda hurt...plus I feel like I may get a bit lost. Will the princess guide me back?" She smiled at the thought of accompanying the princess herself. "Tomoi, please go home and get home safe. " Shuffling infront of him she stood on her toes. Because of where she was positioned the mascot wouldn't be able to see fully what she was doing...infact it is possible to think she would be kissing the man's cheek. However she was actually getting close to his ear to whisper to him.

"Just behind the castle there are offices. Who you seek will be there alone if you are quick enough."

Not wishing to say anything more she gave him one last smile, a pat on his hand and shuffled to the elevator. "Miss Princess! Mmm maybe we can go buy a cheesy treat before we go? I will buy you one too-." She hollered to her mousy friend. Who could know what Lucinda really meant by wishing to come to the castle? Regardless she had gotten what she wanted, and she hoped with her little tip that she could somehow return the favor to this kind man.

Perhaps one day she'll find out how this mission of his went.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » <ENDED>Summer fun: Crushes and Coasters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus