Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » <ENDED>Summer fun: Crushes and Coasters

Tomori Shika (played by PuppygirlK)

Tomori stuttered and stumble to move faster with Lucinda at her sudden change of pace. He was amazed that she was moving with such haste with her brace. ‘Guess she wasn’t lying about being fast’ Tomori thought, finding enough footing to match Lucinda’s walk, his bag roughly bumping into people as they waved between them.

The young assassin was not clueless, he knew those people were back and they must have alarmed Lucinda for her to move so fast. His mind led him to wonder if he could cut down their numbers whilst in the castle, if they dared to follow. he wondered if there would be a great hiding spot, a window of escape and where the nearest exist was as they drew closer and close to the spectacle in front of them.

The castle was beautiful and huge, as if it came out of some sort of story book. It was adorned with fairy lights, the colours a rich and royal white to gold accents and trims. Against the darkening sky, the castle was a beacon of fantasia which every marveled at. Everyone besides the young assassin who was rather focused on the now shifting crowd around them. The area around the castle was getting denser with people and children, who were waving and screaming at some of the princess around there.

Unconsciously, Tomori moved closer to Lucinda, his eyes watching every face, shifting between numerous people, and avoiding the distractions of lights, colours, and voices. Within his mind, they were in a minefield and any moment an explosion could-

“Excuse me.” A voice cut through the rabid thoughts of Tomori, as their path was blocked by a mascot… a familiar one. Tomori’s eyes narrowed, and he wondered if he was seeing every damn mascot within the park as the same because there was a sense of knowing very well who this mascot was. Adorned with a crown, golden yellow dress and an annoyingly high-pitched voice, the mouse princess turned and tilted her head. “Oh, it seems as if the lost princess has finally found her prince. Welcome to the castle, Princess Poolkoo is so glad to see you both here!” The princess mouse did a little wave and giggle, not seeing or ignoring the heavy glare Tomori gave the troublesome mascot.
Lucinda Smith (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Before Lucinda was a great flurry of people. Continously she pushed past people- bumping into their bags or them themselves. With her brace, any wrong step could result in disaster. What if something got caught in the straps or the metal supports? What if she stepped in a hole and hurt her foot? These careful questions kept her focused on the path forward. Lucy couldn't even dare to look back in worry for it being detrimental for the two of them.

One more corner and there the two were- the castle was just a straight away shot. The elegant colors became ever vibrant so up close.Even as the sky darkened further- twinkling lights illuminated her end goal brilliantly. Lucinda happened to glance up to admire the sparkling tower as they approached further- failing to notice the mousey mascot before them until Princess Poolkoo was right infront of them. Squeaking in surprise Lucinda stopped herself before running into the mascot all together- with her quick movement came the painful buckling of her leg brace and she wobbled to a stop. The metal of her brace dug into her skin as it was loosened and no longer neatly in place. Her hand gripped Tomori's tightly as she stood still whimpering for a moment.Her moment of speed was now over.

Lucinda bent down to readjust her brace- releasing the metal from her skin, and new wound. "P-princess mouse...we don't really have time to sit around we-" glancing behind them Lucinda couldn't see their followers. Perhaps they were gone...or maybe simply hiding? Either way being held up like this was no good. Desperately she turned to look at Princess Poolkoo. "Say...maybe you could lead us up to the top? I..I know it's weird to say but I feel like bad people are chasing us and I just wanted to go to the top." Longingly her eyes looked up to the castle. So close yet with her limping it would surely take longer to get up there. "I wouldn't suppose you have an elevator?" She inquired shyly.

Tomori was never relenting with his glare towards the mascot. He made his distaste towards it obvious, with the glare and sneer as he watched those fake glossy eyes reflect the face of Lucinda when she spoke. The young assassin still wondered how she was part of a dangerous group of people when she carried only positive emotions within her heart.

“Ah you two wishes to be at the towers? Well then let princess Poolkoo guide you on your way. The elevator is not far so I hope you can be a patient princess.” And with that, the mouse mascot turned and started her walk forward. Tomori lowered his glare as he looked down at Lucinda, keeping a solid grip on her and started walking after the princess, ensuring he was aiding Lucinda in her weight without showing it.

Even with the mission in mind, Tomori knew he had to have Lucinda in safe arms to avoid a war of any sort. That’s what he kept screaming in his head, as the weight on both of his arms increased and the itch to have his weapon on his body burned him the closer, they got to the castle. The crowd of people became only a few groups and pairs here and there, taking photos with mascots or the décor around them. Occasionally eyes would fall onto the group, but Tomori only told himself people were looking at the large princess leading them and not him or Lucinda.

“Now wouldn’t be a bad time to have a crew…” Tomori muttered more to himself as he caught eyes with another person awkwardly.

Her pace much slower, Lucinda made her way after the mascot. Was it painfully obvious she was limping? Given that Tomori didn't make a comment she was relieved to think it wasn't. Whether or not he knew, Lucinda was merely happy he hadn't made an effort to point it out. As the two ventures further and further , and eventually into the elevator they would find it was just the three of them. The massive mascot which took up much of the room, and the two of them. Lucy was somewhat silent due to the strange mascot's presence and even Tomori seemed to be tense too but she had to get to the top. There was an important reason afterall! Therefore despite their new visitor, she would still follow along- ensuring Tomori wasn't going anywehere else but with her.

Music filled their ears as they ascended upward. The elevator was see-through in the front- which would allow the riders to view the lobby of the castle before they extended upward. Soon their vision was filled of the walls- nothing too glamorous to see there. The elevator didn't have any floor numbers. They were all blank save for the top and the bottom floor which had titles beside them. They'd be in there for quite some time...so Lucinda decided to try and make light conversation as they went. "Erm...Princess Poolkoo?" She inquired softly. "Where is your favorite place in the park? Tomoi and I went all over. He was my guide and showed me alot of cool stuff. Except now. I'm showing him this-" Giving a pleased smile she looked up to Tomori as if to have him confirm this.

Tomori missed the look which he got from Lucinda, keeping his eyes on the mascot as it tapped its chin as if thinking. The young assassin held back visibly cringing and sneering as the princess answered Lucinda with that same annoying voice.

"A Princess loves everything in the park, it is her home. But it must be... The Mousey Maze! Since Prince Poolkoo is never lost and always finds the way, I get out of mazes easily and I love doing that with friends!” The desire to bang his head against the wall of the elevator as the princess laughed and did a little hip dance, bumping into and squishing the two with her in the already crammed space, possessed him to the core.

Tomori made a note to punch the lights out of whoever was behind the mask once he finished his job and had Lucinda in a safe spot. Looking down at her, the young assassin sighed out loud. She is too good for this world. Hearing the light ding of the elevator and the doors open to freedom brought spark to the purple head’s heart as he squeezed Lucinda’s hand softly and stepped out the elevator, with undeniable haste.

“Where are we headed?” Tomori asked, dismissing Princess Poolkoo’s offer to guide them around as the desire to rid of the mascot grew. Yet it seemed as if the mouse desired to tag along as much as possible with the way she looked around the space and hummed.

“We can get the best view of the park from the front next to the telescope.” Poolkoo answered with a laugh.

Heeding the princess' words, Lucinda turned to look right to the telescope. The room they found themselves in a small lobby. It was decorated to look like a throne room. Obviously not too many came up here...for the mousey decorations were quite dusty. Nevertheless just further ahead of them was a grand balcony. The glittering telescope stood there. This balcony, which was the main focus, was lit up with more fairy lights and much cleaner. Lucy glanced around the lobby for a moment but smiled as she looked at the balcony. Her feet carried her that way.

From their place they overlooked...well everything. It wasn't as high up as the Ferries Wheel but the view was simply enchanting from up here. The twilight sky had already given way to a few twinkling stars and a gentle breeze caressed the viewers as they now stood. Lucinda's hand left Tomori's now and she held onto the railing, looking out to take in everything. It was almost as if she was the mousey princess herself. Even if it was just a silly imagination, the thought made her smile and she stood up a bit straighter. "Wow...this is so..." her words simply ceased as she didn't know exactly how to explain it. It was truly wonderous...and the fact she had someone to come with made it all the better. Eagerly she peaked up to him. "Tomoi- we made it up here finally. It's made me feel so..." she tilted her head slightly to try and find the words. "Peaceful. Calm. What does it make you feel?"

The unease settling on the shoulders of the young assassin seemed to vanish into the wind as he looked over the balcony which the mousy princess had recommended. Without saying anything, the young assassin found a small grin spreading to his lips and he made note of how enchanting the view truly was. The moment, the lights, and the ability to oversee most of the park. The thrill and power which Tomori got brought many city night memories and he found himself wishing to stay up here longer.

“Yeah… this place is… grand. There’s this need to just stay here until the sun comes up again. I bet I would have never seen this without you Lucy. Thanks for the… fun day.” Tomori said, glancing at Lucinda as his words brought the reality of where they stood now. Her quest was reached, his promise to her was complete and now would be the time in which they parted ways. If it was not for the danger upon them and if this was not a mission, Tomori knew he was going to explore the park until it closed, but he knew better.

“Oh yes, this is the best place in the park!” ah, the mousy thing was still here. Tomori grumbled as Princess Poolkoo spoke and he was close to blocking her out but paused at her suggestion. “Most People would like a photo here… would you both like for Princess Poolkoo to take a photo of you?” For once the mouse was onto something. Without thinking twice about it, the young assassin dropped his bag and tapped around his waist before a loud groan left his lips.

“Left my phone in the car…no wonder I haven’t had a call update yet.” Tomori muttered to himself, feeling the defeat of the night settle on as he sighed. “Princess… Poolkid, or whatever your name is, unless you have a camera, we good without a photo. I have a sharp memory for one.” Tomori stated with a bright smirk to himself as he glanced at Lucinda and raised a brow towards her. “Right, Lucy?”

"Cheese~." Lucinda snapped a photo, taking a selfie while capture Tomori just as he grinned and looked towards her. Happily she peered down at her phone before looking up at him with a goofy grin. "Sorry. I needed something to remember this moment by. I snapped one. " Giggling alittle she looked at the picture affectionly before sighing and putting the phone away. "Well sir, I do hope you will remember this, it was very memorable for me. Mm Tomoi-" Both of her hands squeezed his . "Thank you for taking me here. You have been a wonderful guide."

Turning her gaze back to the fun mascot, Lucinda spoke again. "Mm well then it is late. I would be honored if the nice princess could take me back to the gate? My leg is kinda hurt...plus I feel like I may get a bit lost. Will the princess guide me back?" She smiled at the thought of accompanying the princess herself. "Tomoi, please go home and get home safe. " Shuffling infront of him she stood on her toes. Because of where she was positioned the mascot wouldn't be able to see fully what she was doing...infact it is possible to think she would be kissing the man's cheek. However she was actually getting close to his ear to whisper to him.

"Just behind the castle there are offices. Who you seek will be there alone if you are quick enough."

Not wishing to say anything more she gave him one last smile, a pat on his hand and shuffled to the elevator. "Miss Princess! Mmm maybe we can go buy a cheesy treat before we go? I will buy you one too-." She hollered to her mousy friend. Who could know what Lucinda really meant by wishing to come to the castle? Regardless she had gotten what she wanted, and she hoped with her little tip that she could somehow return the favor to this kind man.

Perhaps one day she'll find out how this mission of his went.

((Thanks for the rp! Was lots of fun ^-^))
Lucinda Smith wrote:
((Thanks for the rp! Was lots of fun ^-^))
It was a pleasure rping with you and had lots of fun too!! :star: U^.^U

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » <ENDED>Summer fun: Crushes and Coasters

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus