Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » BANSHEEEE COMMISSIONS! (slots full)

This thread is suuuuper work in progress!

Skreeeeeeee Hi!! I'm being artsyfartsy right now! I feel better mentally when I'm able to be creative and draw regularly, so I'll give a commissions thread a go. Below I'll post some examples of my own characters for reference (more may be added), as well as prices, which by the way, totally are subject to change in the future.

I'm interested and I want to know more!

• Payment method would be Paypal. I may be convinced to take items for Epic membership of equal value, however!

• Turnaround after payment may be up to four or five days depending on complexity. Flat sketches and other simpler pieces are much quicker!

• Please post here in the thread with a brief description of what you'd like, if possible with a link to the character profile. If I accept your commission I will message you, so keep an eye on your inbox!

• I only take a few commissions at a time. Check regularly if you're interested!

• I only draw humanoids with confidence. Ask me if you've anything else you want to be drawn and I'll see what I can do about it.

• I don't work with anon characters when I don't know the player.

• Check out my Deviantart if you like! I don't post very frequently, but it's there. There's a link on my profile.

Banshee, can you draw this or that?

Yes
• Humanoids
• Any gender
• Gore (NSFW sample art can be provided upon request)
• Tasteful nudity (NSFW sample art can be provided upon request)

Depends
• Animals
• NSFW

No
• Anything violating RPR's laws regarding minor characters and graphic content
• Graphic content for members below the age of 18. Do not approach me with anon accounts without revealing yourself! Your age has to be visible.
• Complex backgrounds

Banshee, what does your art look like?

Below is some sample art of my own characters! i hope you like <3

Detailed lineart, colored and shaded portrait, waist up or full body

48 USD
(Simple background +2 USD)
You may choose to pay half or all up front. Second payment will be paid upon completion.

gQakene.png

QgrEXnL.png

Colored quick sketch with shading

30 USD
(Simple background + 2 USD)
07GCnEO.png

q4S8JhS.png

p7MThxy.png

DRc3UgQ.png

Quick sketch, solid color background

10 USD (flat color +2 USD)
Jyd6YG2.png

Hey Banshee, can I get a discount?

During pride month LGBTQ+ characters will get a 20% discount! Does not apply to flat sketches unless you want two or more.

During October any spoopy, creepy or gore themed pieces will have a 20% discount, because that is my jaaaaam. Give me the creeps! Does not apply to flat sketches unless you want two or more.

Approach me on your birthday (the birthday on your account has to be visible) and you'll get a 10% discount. If you're commissioning for a birthday gift the receiver's birthday has to be visible on their profile. Happy birthday <3 Does not apply to flat sketches unless you want two or more.

Hey Banshee, I'm not pleased with the finished piece!

Boo-hoo. As I'm drawing I will show you one or two updates when I can still make changes upon request (which may push up the turnout date), absolutely free of charge. Flat sketches can be edited once after completion. If you end up with something you don't like after I've tried to accommodate you it really is unfortunate, but I don't do refunds. For the sake of my own mental health I will blacklist you from commissioning again, and possibly even block you if you throw a fit or try to scam me. We might be able to work something out if we talk about it like mature adults, however. I want us both to be happy.

SLOTS
Just a little bump for your thread 'cause your art is absolutely gorgeous <3
I too shall do the bumpage. If I had any money I would give you some for that delectable art but since I do not I shall bump! And hope that those better off than I can shower you in coin in my stead.
Banshee Topic Starter

Thank you, both of you <3 It's encouraging to hear people like my doodles!
Banshee Topic Starter

Flat color sketches for CrystalDisc!

MnBEjOV.png

eWVEXHO.png
Banshee is an amazing artist! Not only does she produce high-quality artwork quickly, but she was super easy to talk to. I would definitely commission her again!
I definitely want to commission an artwork when there are slots open again.
Banshee Topic Starter

@AtomHeart: You'll be first in line when I do! I'll drop you a message then <3
Banshee Topic Starter

Colored sketches for Claine!
iS9u490.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » BANSHEEEE COMMISSIONS! (slots full)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus