Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Experiment on the loose... (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

My DRV3 AUs (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

Hello there!!! I wanna try out the characters from this AU I made!!! You don't need to know what game the AU is from either!!! The plot will go something like this:

Kokichi Ouma, an experiment from a lab in a few states over, is on the loose. He finds himself in a small town with a large appetite for seafood. He steals crab, fish, and lots more. Your character finds him, but instead of turning him in, they care for him.

PM if interested!! If there's romance, I'm not quite comfortable with MxF on this particular character. However I would like it to be romance if possible!!! Thanks!!!
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, Will be played one-on-one.

Since our existing event deals with multiple universes, I could attach this idea to it for when we progress there…if you like.
SunbroTheAbysswalker Topic Starter

Xenoworlds_Inhabitan wrote:
Since our existing event deals with multiple universes, I could attach this idea to it for when we progress there…if you like.

sure! :D
DanganronpaFan wrote:
Xenoworlds_Inhabitan wrote:

sure! :D

This’ll be fun! You know what to do.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Experiment on the loose... (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus