Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New character; Open for ideas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So this is my character, Halle Cappelen. I really wanted to do some sort of RP where he and Y/C have known each other for a while, and maybe Y/C left Norway for a while for whatever sort of thing they do. Whenever they come back, Halle and Y/C meet again, and we can go from there. Halle would most likely be worse off than he had been before Y/C left, so maybe Y/C would be wondering what happened.

Anyway, whatever, I'm open to suggestions because I just made Halle as a character and I'm already in love. However, we don't have to have the characters have known each other. A first meeting would be fun too. But I would appreciate it is you read Halle's profile regardless since I don't fancy the idea of explaining things again. Especially if you want to do a RP where they knew each other - then it would be essential for you to have read about him.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

seems interesting! if i do rp with you, mind if i use the beloved hamster boy known as Gundham Tanaka?
AliRevellian Topic Starter

Gundham Tanaka wrote:
seems interesting! if i do rp with you, mind if i use the beloved hamster boy known as Gundham Tanaka?

That'd be fine, but I've never played any Danganronpa (only heard of it) so I won't get any references if you put any in there :/
Hello there! I love Halle, I think he's such an interesting character. Are you still seeking rp partners? From what I read on Halles profile, he is fascinated by divergences? I think it would be cool if him and my character Atticus met, perhaps because Atti is a traveler? Idk, I hope we can rp :) have a good day

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New character; Open for ideas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus