Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a roleplay for this boy! mxm (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Katsu Nakano (played anonymously)

Hey! I just made this new boy, Katsuhito, and I want a roleplay for him! I'm going to be editing my usual roleplay ad to match what I want for him-- also, apologies, but I won't be able to respond until Tuesday!

my ~style~

OOC: I love having some OOC chat! It's always fun, and keeps me interested in the rp if we can talk about our characters. I also love to tease my characters, you'll find that out fast.

Bumping: I hate bumping if I've only been gone for like, a day. Especially if I get them the day I made a post. If I don't make a post for four days, you should probably bump me-- when I have a lot of rps active at once, I tend to forget to reply to some but will still open your reply, so I won't have your noti for later.

Grammar/literacy: Okay, so, unless I haven't been able to sleep for a week, I should have my grammar right. If I don't, please don't punch me for it!

Post length: I usually do one-liners or two-liners and can only go up to about one-para.

POV/tense/thoughts: Third-person past tense. I don't write my character's thoughts, but I usually do their body language.

Violence: I'm not that great at rp violence. I'm not against it, and sometimes throwing some if it into a rp is fun, but I'm not too great at it, which is why most of my rps are more calm ideas.

~~my many two ideas!~~

(fantasy or realistic) Katsu is closet gay and has been tying to date girls, but breaks up with them because they think that he's cute and feminine. Y/C is his friend, which has been giving him dating lessons on how to be less feminine. Y/C is also open gay and has had the option open to Katsu to date.

(supernatural, mystery) Y/C is one of the heads of a group of vampires, and lives in a very large mansion, where he has many human and weak vampire servants. Katsu is one of the human servants, and Y/C decided to have him as his personal servant.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi there! I'm interested in roleplaying with you! This character looks so fun to rp with! I'm interested in the realistic, closeted plot line, you can check out my characters (except Xavier) and maybe see if you'd like to rp with me too? If you don't like any of my characters I can make one on the fly :)
My DRV3 AUs (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

hello! :D i'm interested in the realistic/fantasy plot. mind if i use Experiment AU Ouma Kokichi?? :D
i could try. are you still open?

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a roleplay for this boy! mxm (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus