Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Venture to the Ruins (All Ages Edition) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

ChibiWeeb

Resterin Leadbladen, infamous around his town for sticking his nose into anything and everything, has finally found something after a few more years. Despite telling himself that he'd stop with this business, he decides to go on one last adventure, one last dungeon crawl... and one last party.

Though party is putting it a bit lightly, he doesn't want too many people to go with him, after all someone could get hurt! So he decides to put up a poster on a tavern in the middle of smack dab nowhere, looking for able-bodied adventurers, preferably ones with swords or some other large weapon.

Y/C can either be a warrior, mage or some other type of fantasy class, or they could just be some random bozo looking to get their name in the history books. Either way you find this strange poster while journeying, looking for someone "with a big sword." Interested you decide to find out who would make such a vague request for help, eventually being led to someone in a black hunting cloak, and that's where it begins...

-

This is of course just one way the RP can begin, but I'm looking for a Fantasy-Adventure RP with possible romance. If romance is desired, I only do MxF (MxNB is negotiable), sorry if that doesn't appeal to you. The RP will mainly focus on Resterin planning just one more delve, and the ties between his new adventuring partner growing as they uncover more about an ancient history. If this idea interests you, or you just want to see what else you can try with Resterin, feel free to shoot me a PM.

As a sidenote, I prefer RPing on Discord, so if you have a Discord and are fine with RPing there my thing is Chibi Weeb#8550. Otherwise using the site is alright as well.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

this interest me but this is the only site I've got

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Venture to the Ruins (All Ages Edition) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus