Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » (CLOSED)

Sybil's Art Section (played by SilentSybil)

Hello all! Thanks for stopping by!

I have five slots open! I have posted with my commision page so feel free to check it out. I need to update the portfolio, but if you have a Discord feel free to join my thread as I have a whole lot more pictures to show there as its easier with the picture size having very little limitations.

Now here is the good part, if ALL slots get filled, then I will do a random draw from the list and who ever gets it will get an extra piece HALF off. So you will get two total pieces.

Now the slots can be any of the options given, you can have a whole reference sheet or just a simple line drawing. So don't feel pressured into getting expensive.

I do request that you go read my commision profile so you get an idea of prices and what I'm capable of.

Thank you so much!
Sybil's Art Section (played by SilentSybil) Topic Starter

Slots Filled:
1. Enkeli

1/2 Off Winner (Only available if all slots are filled):

🥳:

There are still slots available!

You can get any tier you'd like! You could get just get a line art piece with just the head.

Still open!
Sybil does really awesome art, I'd highly recommend getting a commission from them! They drew my character Amritha and were so friendly and nice and really fast!

If you want to see the image it's here --> PIC

Kruhee wrote:
Sybil does really awesome art, I'd highly recommend getting a commission from them! They drew my character Amritha and were so friendly and nice and really fast!

Oh you did get that! You never responded afterwards so I wasn't sure you were happy with it. I've grown a lot in the art skills so I'd love to redo that for you!
Sybil's Art Section wrote:
Kruhee wrote:

Oh you did get that! You never responded afterwards so I wasn't sure you were happy with it. I've grown a lot in the art skills so I'd love to redo that for you!

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, life was pretty crazy then and it slipped that I forgot to respond. But I do love it, still do! And I want other people to get amazing art they'll love too!

No problem Kruhee. 💙

This thread is still open!

This offer will expire today at 12am. UTC

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » (CLOSED)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus