Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » My characters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So I have five characters i've been wanting to use for something new.

Astride is a government experiment who escaped and has a daughter she's trying to protect.
Her roleplay is y/c has been working for the government for a very long time when they finally decide to tell y/c about
Project X.
Project X was a failed experiment who escaped and slaughtered many soldiers. y/c is assigned to track down Project X and bring them back.
Does y/c bring them back or Find out the truth of project X

Jones is a prince who became a wondering knight.
His roleplay is this.
Jones has always avoided going home. He didn't wanna become a prince again his enjoyed being a knight so much.
y/c and jones were childhood friends. They knew each other before Jones suddenly left. Y/c could be a princess or prince, or even another knight or something like that. Jones and y/c finally see each other again but he seems to be trying to avoid y/c.
What is he hiding? Why is he avoid y/c. Will you find out?

Isaac is just a former military man marked as a traitor turned assassin.
Isaac doesn't have an rp because I'm open to anything with him.

Pinky is a neko who is sometimes clueless.
Nekoes shouldn't bother humans but she does.
There's been reports of a cat jumping on people's heads and swating their things away from them before something bad happens.
that cat is pinky. What happens when she lands on y/c's head and swats y/c's phone away from them to protect them from a sudden knife stabbing them.

Lavender is someone I haven't used in awhile.
She's a hard working girl who does her best.
Always working hard. but what happens when she suddenly goes missing.
the whole town doesn't know where she is so they call y/c to try and find her.
Better be quick though strange things have been happening.

Anyways. Hi I'm scarletwolf. Just call me wolfie!
or scarlet.
These are my characters and I would like to use them with you guys.
Course the rp's are just thoughts I don't mind doing something different.
Anyways PM me or comment I'll try to make it
Have a good day!
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Scarletwolf Topic Starter

bump
Tehehe, ahem. I like the Project X one and the Prince Jones One. They both seem very intriguing and I love that! I'm down for either of them and I'll let you decide which! Thank you for having this up and replying to it with "Bump" or I wouldn't have saw it.

xXGamer_WolfXx wrote:
Tehehe, ahem. I like the Project X one and the Prince Jones One. They both seem very intriguing and I love that! I'm down for either of them and I'll let you decide which! Thank you for having this up and replying to it with "Bump" or I wouldn't have saw it.

just PM me ^^
I'm interested in a roleplay with Isaac!

MissLumina wrote:
I'm interested in a roleplay with Isaac!

PM please ^^

bump

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » My characters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus