Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Two Open Characters (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Whats going on RPR!
So, ive had some excellent RPs going on with 2 of my characters, BUT, i also have 2 others ive been itching to use and havnt had the pleasure of getting to do so really!
Im taking about the lovely Nibiru AND The Just Recently Created Jeska
Take a look at my profile to read up on them! =)

To save some time though ill give a quick summary of the two!
Nibiru is an incarnation of Darkness itself. She ultimately has the power to destroy the world! BUT! She is also this sweet little thing who is too busy enjoying life and getting herself into trouble because she is a homeless street urchin with a serious case of Over-curiosity! Modern Fantasy setting, usually city setting, but totally flexible!

Jeska, a first for me really, is an Anthro Wolf / Hell-Bat hybrid! She is ironically also a street urchin, living in the back alley's of where ever she can start a barrel fire! Unlike Nibiru above though, Jeska is not some potential world ending psycho. Jeska is still a bit crazy though! Jeska essentially embodies a Deck of Playing cards. She had split personalities based off the suits of cards, each one though representing different periods of her life too! She has a very well constructed history if you care to read it and get a good understanding of her cute butt! Another Modern Fantasy, too in the city, and also, Totally Flexible to ideas!

I love character development and good long-term RPs, so long as the RP itself is going well and the characters are compatible!
Throwing the note up now, I am an M Rated RPer and it is usually represented somewhere in my characters profiles whether its visually in the Gallery or Somewhere in the Information. BUT, im as happy as a clam and SO easy to get along with! Very PM Friendly ^^
So Yeah! Shoot me a PM preferably, but, i will also respond here on the Forum if anyone gets to talking!
*Cheers!*
Having glanced at the two offered characters, I have three possible matches.

Modern day Crow is truly neutral to everything that is her life, but her earlier life is anything but. Changing her attire to suit her occupation, she lives in a small apartment in the city and has a strangely very simple life. But it is not done with her.

Modern day Tannis is a trouble-maker and adventurer of the modern day. She searches for trouble and is infatuated with schemes and most persons. She is charismatic, fashionable, and always has her own ideas on what should be done.

Modern day Dru(silla) is a perfectionist who is destitute. Her apartment is filled with lifeless dolls that she painstakingly creates. However, there is a large company that has learned of her other abilities and employs her to return people to them. Sometimes, not all of the pieces are required.

Nibiru being darkness incarnet would bother Crow to no end, having to be reminded that a normal life is not for her. They would make an interesting pairing, with more horror-mystery themed play.

Tannis is the nonchalant sweetheart, the stealer of many hearts. Jeska and Tannis may have more of an understanding between each other, and what would mostly come of the pairing would be romantic antics and mischief making.

Drusilla in the modern times is more violent, crazed, and ultimately after what lets her keep her apartment in one piece. Having a very curious, child-like figure paired with her would create likely violent tension if she dared to touch, or even worse, ruin anything. Dru can also match Jeska in not quite being attatched to the world's logic and her occupation is violent in nature.
EnkeliAgon Topic Starter

A trouble making Tannis almost sounds too perfect for Jeska ^_^

Jeska is a street hustler and always causes trouble where she can. Sometimes on purpose and sometimes not. Either way, it happens lol.
Ultimately Jeska is just trying to make a life for herself how ever she can, so long as she enjoys it. She doesnt have huge outstretched goals or get rich quick schemes. She hustles because thats her style, and shes content with just the flow of life after everything that has happened in her history. Now it just comes down to what happens when she actually meets other people, MEETING THEM, rather than just tricking them out of their cash and belongings.
Id totally be interested in seeing how that pairing goes if you're up for it =)
Of course I am interested~ If you would like to start the scene, I will reply as quickly as possible.
EnkeliAgon Topic Starter

Certainly ^^
Are you good with PM RPing?
The medium does not matter to me.
EnkeliAgon Topic Starter

I sent a post to Tannis, pm

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Two Open Characters (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus