Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Robyn Topic Starter

Updates galore! Students have recently learned to craft nature magic of the Druidic art, a shiny new Illusionist class has opened featuring shadow creatures, and it's true that the Headmaster left advanced Students to travel entirely by themselves from the teleportation class! <3
Robyn Topic Starter

Preservation of Lintrae has opened! Students will join the Headmaster for a field trip where eggs of this endangered species can be excavated, collected, and later hatched by the assigned Students.
Im very interested in this i'd like to know more if i can be contacted
Robyn Topic Starter

CO1g.gif
I would be interested in partaking in this role play. What are the steps to joining?
Robyn Topic Starter

Notorious_Lithium wrote:
I would be interested in partaking in this role play. What are the steps to joining?

Sent you a PM! <3
aftg_trash

Heyy! can i join as well?
Robyn Topic Starter

aftg_trash wrote:
Heyy! can i join as well?

You bet! <3 I shot a message your way.
nvm
Hey! I was thinking about joining with this up-and-coming character! I wanted to ask you about a very mild, but still totally optional, bend of a rule in Ester's background first though ^^
Robyn Topic Starter

Morning, folks! More Students are welcome now that the last wave of applications have been processed. :3 There is still a little time for newcomers to sign up for an incoming field trip that will allow Students to excavate their own eggs, rear hatchlings and use discarded scales in either potion crafting or to forge armor with anti-magical properties.
I would love to join in!
Robyn Topic Starter

The_Halo_Rose wrote:
I would love to join in!

Awesome! I'll shoot you a message shortly ^^
Oh this sounds like so much fun! Sorry I'm late to the party, but are you still accepting students?
Robyn Topic Starter

Hi gang, dusting off the group as we speak and warming it up as classes begin to reopen. ^^ Confined Combat, Elemental Water, and the field trip for Preservation of Lintrae are active. <3
Robyn Topic Starter

Rule page is updated with info pertaining to our Tutors condensed and kept together, RP pointers have now been scooted to the OOC Chatter forum, and two new Tutors are opening classes this week; Ward Crafting and Infused Blacksmithing. <3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus