Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » oh man art? FREE ART? (open again! <3)

Gonna throw one of my names into the hat again cause why not?! Xenia here is a pretty new character though I did draw a bit of art for her myself! Wouldn't mind seeing you do her up though if you are so inclined! Thanks again whether you pick her or another I've posted or none at all!
Thanks for the opportunity!
Kamui wrote:
Ceshokiesh wrote:
Hey SKYPUFF!!! ;P long time no chat yeah? I'm not dead btw lol. HMU if you wanna do a casual rp? (Nothing too big tho yeh? I'm rusty as hecc.)

IF you have time maybe you could do some art of Chessie here? He'd love another picture of himself and we both adore your art style~
(His profile is undergoing massive editing rn so I'm sorry about that...but he does have other art references scatter throughout and if you need any more info just let me know.)

im such a sucker for alice themed anything that i had to kjfhgkf g

i took a leap and sorta assumed he has a tongue piercing? hope you dont mind :D

like nya?
rprdoodlechesh.png

also! first post with my new tablet (i believe)! exciting!!!

KEK, that's not too big a stretch...it is something he would get for no particular reason at any random time. Kitty boy loves his piercings~

Looks great btw, thnx <3
Villainize

Hello! I'd like to offer any of my characters listed for you to pick to draw. If you do pick someone or not, thank you for your time!

Character 1

Character 2

Character 3

Character 4
BackroomsBunny

( Sorry I just seen that they've made a new post so click here to go to the new one! )

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » oh man art? FREE ART? (open again! <3)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus