Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » oh man art? FREE ART? (open again! <3)

Maeryn Lestat (played by _Apollo_)

Hey! I was wondering if you'd draw my boy Maeryn? There is no art or anything that really fits the way his vitiligo is patterned and it would be incredible if you were able to draw him.
Either way, thank you so much.
Hi there! Saw you recently reopened, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in drawing my character Mixie? I'd really appreciate it! (And if you're not interested, that's fine; Looking forward to seeing your new creations regardless!!)

Thanks in advance! :3
Lumaslily

I have 3 characters you can choose from! :D

Charlotte
Rubedo
Yulianna
Ivory (played by Rayne_Storm)

Hi! I was wondering if you'd be interested in drawing my little outgoing deer, Ivory? I'd really appreciate it! :3
If Wakumi doesnt catch your fancy, I would offer one of my mermaids:

Their ref:
Amethysts hair is acually composed of fin.
Kamui Topic Starter

Ivory wrote:
Hi! I was wondering if you'd be interested in drawing my little outgoing deer, Ivory? I'd really appreciate it! :3

haw yee i havent forgotten about this thread :P

got a new tablet for crimmas so i figured i might as well bust it out on this!

although dang...we're almost at 70 replies...maybe i should make a second thread to just organize heh

anyhow! i love deer characters, i have like, four of them. no joke. i think five

deer go brrrr
doodlerprivory.png
Claine Moderator

Hey there! I see you specifically asked for black OCs, so please consider my Mathemagician :)
Dayaxa (played by Dndmama)

Kamui art?! Aaaaaahhhhhh!

And PoC characters! Lovely. Here's Dayaxa. She's a moon priestess with two visual forms. Lots of refs. Go nuts!

Thanks in advance even if you skip me!
I've been lurking for a while now, but now I think it's time I shoot my shot. Hava here is of Arab descent, with plenty of refs to base yourself off of. If he tickles your fancy, I'd be very interested to see your spin on him!
I'm not throwing away my shot!

If you get around to it I have Valentina. I have more pictures of her I just need to upload them. She's a Mexican vampire, who has the skull design permanently part of her design.

I understand if you get too busy to get around to her. But thank you for doing the art thread in the first place! Your art looks amazing!
Zarius Keye (played by _Apollo_)

I saw you were reopening! And looking for PoC. If you've got the time or inspiration, I'd be honored to see him done in your style. If not, that's fine. But thank you either way <3
Kamui Topic Starter

HNGH i did not realize this has reached 70 replies,,,maybe i should make a new thread to just....keep it very short and i dont have to flick through four pages of stuff to see if theres a character i missed

anyhoo! this is very open, i just started classes again and they are treating me like the punching bag i am! but since theres a lull in my life bc things have settled down...i am very much eyeing this thread again as a timeold method for art warmups!!

dont worry, yall aint forgotten :3
maybe just a little but thats just my adhd, sorry

now to scroll >:)
Hey SKYPUFF!!! ;P long time no chat yeah? I'm not dead btw lol. HMU if you wanna do a casual rp? (Nothing too big tho yeh? I'm rusty as hecc.)

IF you have time maybe you could do some art of Chessie here? He'd love another picture of himself and we both adore your art style~
(His profile is undergoing massive editing rn so I'm sorry about that...but he does have other art references scatter throughout and if you need any more info just let me know.)
You are more than welcome to draw Eric, if you are cool with that.
Bard (played by fiesch)

I KNOW I ALREADY GOT CIIRA but now I offer up BARD into the mix. All art unless stated by me was designed and drawn by me on his page. You're totally welcome to give him new outfits or hair styles but please do not change the length of his floor length hair that is important.
Kamui Topic Starter

Ceshokiesh wrote:
Hey SKYPUFF!!! ;P long time no chat yeah? I'm not dead btw lol. HMU if you wanna do a casual rp? (Nothing too big tho yeh? I'm rusty as hecc.)

IF you have time maybe you could do some art of Chessie here? He'd love another picture of himself and we both adore your art style~
(His profile is undergoing massive editing rn so I'm sorry about that...but he does have other art references scatter throughout and if you need any more info just let me know.)

im such a sucker for alice themed anything that i had to kjfhgkf g

i took a leap and sorta assumed he has a tongue piercing? hope you dont mind :D

like nya?
rprdoodlechesh.png

also! first post with my new tablet (i believe)! exciting!!!
Kamui Topic Starter

Bard wrote:
I KNOW I ALREADY GOT CIIRA but now I offer up BARD into the mix. All art unless stated by me was designed and drawn by me on his page. You're totally welcome to give him new outfits or hair styles but please do not change the length of his floor length hair that is important.

whatc this? two in a row?

kjfhkhjff its cause i love ur ocs theyre so cash money,,,,the winter form has me so HNGH i had to go ahead and draw him. pls,,,share some sexy oc juice with me im gently begging

snow boyo
rprdoodlebard.png
Bard (played by fiesch)

Kamui wrote:
Bard wrote:

whatc this? two in a row?

kjfhkhjff its cause i love ur ocs theyre so cash money,,,,the winter form has me so HNGH i had to go ahead and draw him. pls,,,share some sexy oc juice with me im gently begging

snow boyo
rprdoodlebard.png

ITS MAH BOIIIIIII
Fumo Voluptas (played by Sorrisky)

If you still got the urge or desire to do more art, Fumo here could always use some love. Both pieces on the profile are very accurate to his design and can be used for reference if needed. ^^
gl-1464615-1644871805.png

Here is my girl Wakumi as a moth fairy. I would like to see her in your style, if you dont mind. As for some context, she would be transformed into this form, when visiting Cassida among the fairies.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » oh man art? FREE ART? (open again! <3)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus