Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » oh man art? FREE ART? (open again! <3)

YEAH WAZZUP WE OPEN AGAIN LMAO

(feel free to submit characters again! rules below still apply)

yeah thats right. free. eff arr ee ee

uhhh thought why not bc then i can have something to come to in between art and stuff and i wont be wallowing in sadness and pity. they'll probably remain sketches and what not

what theyll (probably) look like
piiscidoodle.png
doodlenoccio.png
unknown.png
LMAO I PROMISE I DRAW WOMEN SEE
doodlegirls.png

uuhhh man this is gonna sound harsh but im a lil weird ab drawing ocs so basically like,,,really fun designs make me :D bc then i dont need some sort of attachment to them to draw them.
also, there will be no order. so! submit at your own risk! take a gamble! take a chance. whats the worst that could happen aha

yeah i know so many of the examples are homestuck ugh

if you dont want art or you just like me a lot, you're very welcome to give me a tip! my comm page (on rpr) has all my payment methods although you'll,,,have to ask for the links, hehe. here you go!

i guess i should put some uh,,,man rules sounds so harsh, but rules down?

please don't get angry if i don't pick your oc. i promise i don't have anything against you or your oc! im just neurodivergent lmao.

don't submit a character with no refs. yes! do not just..describe your oc! i will be unable to process that wall of text, heh. you're welcome to post pinterest boards, aesthetic boards, but it also includes no anime pictures. or real life face claims. it's...weird. picrews, your own art, paid art, artfight art, gift art, anything of that like is a okay!
- (i want to specify: art that is yours. i will be cautious and assume that a lack of credit/saying whether or not the art belongs to you means you don't own it, and in turn, i won't draw the oc. this is only in reference to the character's face/design, as pictures of animals, clothing, etc, does not count.)
^ made that bigger bc it seems people seem to skim things when offered free art <3

want to post it? go for it! please just credit me. i have an insta + twitter which are both mentioned on my comm page (see link above) if you cross post it there! if you have a toyhouse you're also welcome to post it! my link is on my comm page on rpr (see link above). please credit me :)

please let me know if its ok to draw alt outfits/hair/makeup/etc! sometimes i like to challenge myself and draw something new! you're welcome to list aesthetics/things that aren't ok for me to draw.

also! also also!!!

gimmie ur black OCs gdi <3

.....oh boy well here we go
Anulla (played by Thatnerdychick)

Can I get a lil something something of anulla here? also if you need any further details. I'd kinda like a maids outfit on her(i'm assuming this will be a bust. But the picrew on her profile is a solid example.
Abel (played by MercyInReach)

This is a cool offer. If you're interest, I'd love to see Abel. Feel free to draw alt outfits!
Rosalie (played by Thatnerdychick)

I don't exactly have any paid art, but maybe you could dm me? Find the right look for my blind elven lady here?
Well if you are looking for POC I do have this lovely snake lady here who could use some art! I've been putting off getting any done because i wanted to design some tattoos for her but if it's just a head/bust that shouldn't make any difference. She's got a fair bit of ref on her page and if you need more I can provide.

Thanks in advance for even the opportunity!
The Werelion (played anonymously)

I would like to offer my gal Xochi if it interests you!

Edit: Just wanted to add that Xochi ain't really the type to wear make up but if you'd want to draw an all dolled up image of her I'd be 100% down for that!
Ademyxia (played by DarkCrow)

If you wanna draw Demy (not black, but definitely PoC designed), then she definitely is open! She needs some more art anyway <3

Feel free to do alternate outfits (especially like the ones linked in her description), and different hairstyles (feel free to curl her hair / do whatever, so long as it's kinda long <3); Also feel free to take out her horns if you need those gone. c:

Thank you in advance if you doodle her, and I hope you have fun with whatever character(s) you choose! <3
Kamui Topic Starter

Ademyxia wrote:
If you wanna draw Demy (not black, but definitely PoC designed), then she definitely is open! She needs some more art anyway <3

Feel free to do alternate outfits (especially like the ones linked in her description), and different hairstyles (feel free to curl her hair / do whatever, so long as it's kinda long <3); Also feel free to take out her horns if you need those gone. c:

Thank you in advance if you doodle her, and I hope you have fun with whatever character(s) you choose! <3

WHELP i did not think id actually get to any today but,,,i think the horns sold me lmaoooo

hoohoo thar she be
doodleAdemyxiarpr.png

i like drawing characters looking angsty for some reason (i think i can draw it easier) so i hope you dont mind that i messed with her eyes a bit!
Ademyxia (played by DarkCrow)

Oh my gosh, she's so pretty aaaaaaa thank you so much!!! <3 <3 <3
So pretty! Your style is so painterly. Grats Crow!
These are so lovely!
Was half asleep during my first read of the post: I'll toss in Yamajit as well for your interest, they are POC coded in their chosen appearance, with brown/tan skin, though a created species.
Lorana (played by Thatnerdychick)

oh. uh. lorana
angel waifu.
Raera (played by Robyn)

Oho! Really fun designs, you say? This chika comes to mind! I've been itching for a piece where the blacks of her eyes are starry/look to be a night sky, with the sun featured in her pupils as far as challenges go! But her standard design would be amazing if she catches your interest, too. Her art can be found on the second page/tab, and if she doesn't strike your fancy, I also have a smol fairy-sized gal from an original species. I'd love to see your take on Rae, and thank you for offering these either way! ^_^
Just popping in to support a friend and great artist!

Pieces are looking great, Kamui! Have fun with which ever characters you pick!

...and give this gal a tip, yall! She da best!!! <3
Inka (played by stalkati)

This is so great! I love your style!

Can I offer Inka for your arts if you would have him?
Kamui Topic Starter

EnkeliAgon wrote:
Just popping in to support a friend and great artist!

Pieces are looking great, Kamui! Have fun with which ever characters you pick!

...and give this gal a tip, yall! She da best!!! <3

:D ty enkeli!! muah! <3
Kamui Topic Starter

Queristh Onastasi wrote:
Well if you are looking for POC I do have this lovely snake lady here who could use some art! I've been putting off getting any done because i wanted to design some tattoos for her but if it's just a head/bust that shouldn't make any difference. She's got a fair bit of ref on her page and if you need more I can provide.

whoops kinda went too far lmaoo

also i kinda just bsed the tattoos so i hope you like them! i had sm fun doing her hair ive always wanted to draw locs in that style!!!

snake lady go brr
rprQueristh.png

dark skin and gold is my favorite thing in the world so i...definitely went overboard.

whoops but i dont meant it at all lmao
Kamui wrote:
Queristh Onastasi wrote:

whoops kinda went too far lmaoo

also i kinda just bsed the tattoos so i hope you like them! i had sm fun doing her hair ive always wanted to draw locs in that style!!!

snake lady go brr
rprQueristh.png

dark skin and gold is my favorite thing in the world so i...definitely went overboard.

whoops but i dont meant it at all lmao

Holy guacamole! That is gorgeous and I love it! You did a ton more than I expected! Thank you so much! She looks so great! The tats look great! I'm so in love right now! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Kamui Topic Starter

Inka wrote:
This is so great! I love your style!

Can I offer Inka for your arts if you would have him?

i can't explain it but the third image made me lose it at the idea of his ears being detachable, so! here ya go

they come OFF?
doodlerprinka.png

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » oh man art? FREE ART? (open again! <3)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus