Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Wakumi glanced at Amber. Well, they all knew Lucifer could be a bit annoying with his attitude. She then decided to go after her.

"Umm, Amber..." she decided to leave the honorifics, seeing how weird Amber found that. "Maybe I can provide some drink."
Lisa (played by Suna)

Lisa wakes up, seeing Amber and Wakumi. She quickly dusts herself off and lights up a cigarette before rushing over to them. “Excuse me!”
Amber Ayesa (played by AlanisLy)

Ambers stops before turning to look down at Wakumi, her facial expression is even more cold and annoyed. "Where?" Taking her attention off the girl, she sees Lisa rushing over to them and take a step back, overwhelmed by the smell of smoke.
"Darn, dont you know smoking is not good for you?" Wakumi coughs a bit from the smoke, also stepping backwards.

Then ignoring Lisa, she looked at Amber again. "Here." she took out the remaining lemongrass juice from her bag, one last flask. "Its made by me, you can try it." she smiled at Amber.
Lisa (played by Suna)

She takes a long drawl out of her cigarette staring at at Amber. “Oh my you’re gorgeous, did you find a man here yet?” The older woman asks, followed by a loud Obnoxious laugh. “I’m sure anyone would die for those Medusa eyes, tell me where we are so can leave, I’m running out of cigarettes.”
Lisa (played by Suna)

She glared at Wakumi. “How does that concern you?”
"I am a medic, you know...." Wakumi glared back at Lisa.
Lisa (played by Suna)

Lisa laughs, sandwiching the cigarette in between her fingers. “Medic?” She sarcastically mimicked while taking a step closer. “What? You gonna give us a shot if we fall sick?” She laughs.

Amber looks blankly at the woman, who clearly had a few screws loose in her head. Turning her attention to the flask, she wondered if it was safe enough to let go of her weapon. Or if the drink was poisoned. Slowly removing her hand from her pocket, she grabs the flask. "Thank you..." She says softly, opening the bottle. Taking a small sip out of it, she instantly felt refreshed and sighed. She frowns at Lisa's voice, wishing she wouldn't be so loud. "Do you have to be so loud? And negative?"
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Negative…?” Lisa talks with a pout, taken aback by Amber’s boldness. “Hey, I just complimented didn’t I? The least you both can do is tell me how to get out of here.”

"Apparently we're in hell." She answers lazily and begins to walk again. "I doubt we can freely leave." She looks behind her, nodding her chin up pointedly. "There's a guy named Lucifer if you want to talk to him. I'll be going now."
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Lucifer?” The woman rushes to follow behind Amber curiously, leaning in closer to her ear. “Are there any more men around here? Was he cute?” She giggles

She takes a second before answering. "Sure, if that's really what you're concerned about right now."
"Appearantly, its a pocket dimension of sorts which Lucifer created." Wakumi said, walking between Amber and Lisa. "And you should be more respectful to those who can potentially save lives." she then told the latter.

Lisas behavior a bit pissed Wakumi off, but she decided to remain her nice self. She gave a smile to Amber, before she went to the side, deciding to give the girl some more space.
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Save lives?” She echoes, switching spots with Wakumi so that she was now in the middle. “Well then you and I should be best friends! Haha!” She laughed as she swung an arm over Wakumi’s shoulders. “You can show me where all the food and cigarettes are, now that would be a real life saver.”

Pocket dimension? She glances at Wakumi for a split second before continuing to walk straight ahead. "Are there any others? And how do you know so much?" She flips her curls over the snake on her neck, hiding it. "Or are you working with this Lucifer?"
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Yeah!” Lisa exclaims, pointing the bud at Wakumi “Are you working for this guy? How do we know we can trust you?”
"What am I supposed to be, a merchant or a dealer?" Wakumi snarked, clearly not liking that Lisa seemingly poking fun of her profession. "And I am not working for him, I am just being longer here than you two, and yes, there are others as well."
Lisa (played by Suna)

Lisa crossed her arms and twists up her face. “Jeez, these girls are so uptight.” She says to herself before talking to the two. “You both won’t get married with that personality!”
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

*he tilted his head* “she’s really nice Lucifer is the one you should avoid the most he just wants pretty girls…”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus