Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Amber Ayesa (played by AlanisLy)

Her cloudy grey eyes watch in confusion as she bows, frowning slightly. Seriously? What was the point of telling each other our names when we don't know the exact situation going on? She chuckles slightly, adding a bit of warmth to her face as she did so. Amber looks down before mumbling her name. "Amber." She returns the bow hurriedly before walking over to the person named "Lucifer-kun" and stops in front of them. "Hey."
Lucifer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"It's just Lucifer, I don't know where Wakumi finds this 'kun' part" he said

She crosses her arms, "Okay well, Lucifer. Are you gonna tell me where I am? Or are you just going to stay quiet?"

"Your in my world. You walked into here. Don't ask me where you are if you willingly made it here" he said
"It seems you dont know Japanese honorifics, do you?" Wakumi pouted at Lucifer. Her pout was quite cute, actually.

"I don't need to be honored, I own hell"

She stuffs her hands back into her pocket. This guy was rather weird and it made Amber feel impatient. "Hey, you really think I would've come here willingly?" She snaps back, tilting her head to the side as her curls cascade over her shoulder. Squinting her grey eyes at him she continues. "Is this some kind of prank? Or are you just crazy?"

"No. I'm the devil" he said

Amber gives Lucifer a blank stare before sighing. "And I'm an angel sent from heaven." She sarcastically replies as an annoying smile creeps along her lips. She turned around and began to walk away, wondering if there was any food or water nearby. "Thanks for the help." She mumbles.
Wakumi glanced at Amber. Well, they all knew Lucifer could be a bit annoying with his attitude. She then decided to go after her.

"Umm, Amber..." she decided to leave the honorifics, seeing how weird Amber found that. "Maybe I can provide some drink."
Lisa (played by Suna)

Lisa wakes up, seeing Amber and Wakumi. She quickly dusts herself off and lights up a cigarette before rushing over to them. “Excuse me!”

Ambers stops before turning to look down at Wakumi, her facial expression is even more cold and annoyed. "Where?" Taking her attention off the girl, she sees Lisa rushing over to them and take a step back, overwhelmed by the smell of smoke.
"Darn, dont you know smoking is not good for you?" Wakumi coughs a bit from the smoke, also stepping backwards.

Then ignoring Lisa, she looked at Amber again. "Here." she took out the remaining lemongrass juice from her bag, one last flask. "Its made by me, you can try it." she smiled at Amber.
Lisa (played by Suna)

She takes a long drawl out of her cigarette staring at at Amber. “Oh my you’re gorgeous, did you find a man here yet?” The older woman asks, followed by a loud Obnoxious laugh. “I’m sure anyone would die for those Medusa eyes, tell me where we are so can leave, I’m running out of cigarettes.”
Lisa (played by Suna)

She glared at Wakumi. “How does that concern you?”
"I am a medic, you know...." Wakumi glared back at Lisa.
Lisa (played by Suna)

Lisa laughs, sandwiching the cigarette in between her fingers. “Medic?” She sarcastically mimicked while taking a step closer. “What? You gonna give us a shot if we fall sick?” She laughs.

Amber looks blankly at the woman, who clearly had a few screws loose in her head. Turning her attention to the flask, she wondered if it was safe enough to let go of her weapon. Or if the drink was poisoned. Slowly removing her hand from her pocket, she grabs the flask. "Thank you..." She says softly, opening the bottle. Taking a small sip out of it, she instantly felt refreshed and sighed. She frowns at Lisa's voice, wishing she wouldn't be so loud. "Do you have to be so loud? And negative?"
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Negative…?” Lisa talks with a pout, taken aback by Amber’s boldness. “Hey, I just complimented didn’t I? The least you both can do is tell me how to get out of here.”

"Apparently we're in hell." She answers lazily and begins to walk again. "I doubt we can freely leave." She looks behind her, nodding her chin up pointedly. "There's a guy named Lucifer if you want to talk to him. I'll be going now."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus