Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Lisa (played by Suna)

Lisa laughs. “Ah, that’s okay then. This one’s not easy,” she nudges Amber playfully, completely ignoring boundaries. “If I was her mother, I’d set her up with any man no matter how old the age.” Taking another long drawl of her almost finished cigarette, she turns to the new face. “Oh, I’m Lisa.”
Dao Tian (played by starwolf)

“I’m Dao nice to meet you Lisa!” *he smiled happily at her* “I hope we can be friends of some sort I would really appreciate that if we could”
Amber Ayesa (played by AlanisLy)

Amber stops in her tracks, rolling her eyes. All this talking and touching was really started to make her annoyed, but she knew she had to keep her cool. These people could help her whether she liked it or not, so it was just best to stick with them for the time being. "Do you guys think knowing each other's names is necessary? We don't even know what's going to happen next. All we know is this Lucifer guy brought us here and we don't know why."
Lisa (played by Suna)

“Of course!” She smiles back eagerly, nodding. “I’m a bit older than you all, so please take care of me hmm?” Whipping her head to Amber she laughs a bit. “Okay, then take us back to Lucifer. I want to have a few words with him, that asshole.”

“Well he said it’s a world he made and no other magic but his works here so we just talk and stuff really is the point but sometimes I kinda don’t trust Lucifer ether even though “we’re friends”

"Friends?" She questions through a small laugh. "You think anyone who's nice to you is just suddenly your friend?"

Amber narrows her eyes at Lisa. "Fine. If that'll give me a few minutes of peace and quiet." She turns and walks back to where they had started at.
"Just telling you, I am actually older than I look." Wakumi said to Lisa, before walking to the side and sitting down. She noticed how frustrated Amber became, so she decided to let her be. At the same time, she herself grew annoyed with Lisa.
Lisa (played by Suna)

Lisa points a finger at Wakumi. “I don’t trust anything you say. When we’re out of here, don’t be surprised if you see me the next day!” She spat out before following behind Amber.

"He's over there," she tilts her head to the side pointedly, placing her hands back into her pockets as the urge to bite her nails crept up on her again. "I'll be waiting right here. If I left you I'd feel bad because you clearly can't fend for yourself." She waves her hand. "Go on."
Lisa (played by Suna)

“You better,” She holds up the finished cigarette, which is faintly lit. “if you leave me I’ll find you and burn your eyes with my cigarette buds.” She grows intimidated by Amber’s gray eyes, playing it off by walking about to the person. “Hey you!”

"Finally," she whispers to herself before sitting down, placing her snake on the ground to slither away and explore. She takes the drink out of her pockets that Wakumo gave to her and drank some more of it gratefully.

*he frowned* “they don’t seem as nice as they look maybe I should stay quiet for a bit?”

Although Amber felt bad about giving everyone the cold shoulder, she knew that doing that was the best thing she could have done right now. She stands up, twisting the lid back on before walking over to Dao and Wakumi. "Here," she stretches out her arm with the flask in her hand, standing in front of Dao. "You both can have the rest if you want."
"You like it? I am glad." Wakumi smiled.

"Mm." She nods, feeling as if it was appropriate to return the smile but choosing not to. She also takes a seat, sitting the bottle down in front of her. "What were you doing before this?" Amber asked after a long silence.
"Well, there was a so-called fight between omnipotent demons..." Wakumi responded, referring to the "clash" between Lucifer and Xue Sheng. "And before I came here, I was travelling Japan as usual."

"Omnipotent demons?" Amber asks incredulously. "Are you playing with me right now? I have never even heard of those."

“No ma’am she isn’t joking…”
"Seriously, I am not joking. If not me, then Cevvyi can prove." Wakumi said, then shrugged. "Though why do I bother.... You have to see it yourself if you want to believe it."

After all of these, Wakumi seriously felt she wanted to go home.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » OC Vibe zone I guess.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus